RE:WHO SAW YOU LAST?

Was staying at a hotel and came up from the beach due to a very heavy rain. The rain came in under the door so a placed a towel on the floor up against it. Went out on the balcony and took off my swimsuit and stood nude for a while. Went back in and noticed the towel had been pushed up to the middle of the floor, no longer against the door. Someone had come in the room and seen me nude on the balcony and left. Not sure if it was a male or female, what a turn on to know someone saw me nude.

This post was edited

Yesterday I was seen naked by about 25 strangers when I went to my first naked swim session. I didn't see them because without my spec's I'm blind as a bat :D

It was a very enjoyable and relaxed swim session, and something that I will repeat.

This post was edited
RE: WHO SAW YOU LAST?

It must be great to worship shivling in nude

This post was edited

It must be great to worship shivling in nude

This post was edited

A couple of men from the other side of the island spent the afternoon with us today. We had met them a couple of nudist gatherings, but had never visited. Good to get acquainted, and get a little practice at the massage table besides.

This post was edited

The last to see me naked were some guys at the campground.

Went to The River's Edge for Thanksgiving weekend. Stayed in a cabin that had a small kitchenette, but no bath facilities. The weather was too cool for me to be comfortable naked outdoors, but saw a couple of guys nude on site. Was naked with others in the bathhouse every morning while showering and shaving. Was also naked in the hot tub with others a couple of times a day.

Had a great time!

This post was edited

I love Rivers Edge

This post was edited

A fellow nudist from TN. We had been corresponding for quite some time and he asked if he could come for a visit. I said yes and told him Id make lunch. I finished making two different kinds of soup and then went to take a shower. I was just getting out when I heard a knock at the door. He was early, but as we were both nudists, I decided to come to the door with my towel in hand as I was still drying myself off. He looked a little shocked at first, but then warmed up. I invited him to chat with me while I finished up in the bathroom (the beard takes a little extra work). We had a lovely chat but he stayed clothed. I took him to the kitchen and dished up the soup. I asked if hed like to get comfortable so he eventually took his shirt off. I remained nude. It was an enjoyable afternoon and when it was time for him to leave we hugged and agreed to do it again. I hope he feels comfortable enough to get fully nude the next time. :-)

This post was edited

It was the postman who takes a short cut past my window and always looks in.
Before that it was a waitress in the restaurant where I was staying. My friend and I dined naked every night and were the only ones . But I had caught a cold which she blamed on my nudity.

This post was edited

After nude hike was walking back to my car and just ran into this lady taking pictures of the trail. We just greeted at each other and moved on.

This post was edited