RE:WHO SAW YOU LAST?

It was my massuer yesterday. Although coming from a muslim country, nudes massages arent a thing here. But I am liking the fact about this new massage guy i have got introduced to few months ago, he gives nude massage i-e there isnt any sheet or towel on my body. This is so relaxing.

This post was edited

I checked in a hotel at Bangalore.

As I was about to make some order for food, found that the phone set is not working. I called through mobile no and ask them to send some one to fix it up.

# guys came one by one and they all saw me nude

This post was edited

It was my Masseuse. I was completely naked & she was quite ok with that. At the end of the massage, I got to see her boobs as well :-)

This post was edited

Six people in the life drawing class! I enjoyed being nude in front of them for three hours

This post was edited

The three females and four males in the Clothing Optional yoga class i attended earlier today.

This post was edited

2 days ago b a man in a car park in the New Forest. He too photos of me

This post was edited

Today was warm so I spent the whole day nude in my garden. This morning I was caught twice. The first was a fuel delivery man who freeked out and turned his back until I had put shorts on. The second was my neighbour, asking for some advice. He just carried on as normal. After we had chatted he went on his way saying he hoped not to make a cock up - then apologised for the pun.

This post was edited

My sunday paper guy is bad it never makes it to the porch only sidewalk I went yesterday I went to get it as I am I see my neighbor washing his car it's 6am he's looking at me and says morning I say it back and he says trying to get it done before it gets too hot I say good idea the hole time I am nude on my front sidewalk I go back in

This post was edited

Some random guys at my gym's locker room after I was swiping off my sweat after a workout.

This post was edited

Not exactly naked, but this weekend I was wearing a kilt and one of my friends was curious so took an up-the-kilt photo.

He could have just asked, but I don't think he would have found that as much fun :D

BTW, if you do have to be textile, then a kilt is VERY comfy

This post was edited