RE:WHO SAW YOU LAST?

I went to a nude exercise class -- not a big group. Two really fit guys, and then the rest of us. But it was kind of an intense workout. The nudity part is a motivator/distraction, but at the end of the day it's just you and the pain when you do that extra pushup!

This post was edited

I went to a nude exercise class -- not a big group. Two really fit guys, and then the rest of us. But it was kind of an intense workout. The nudity part is a motivator/distraction, but at the end of the day it's just you and the pain when you do that extra pushup!

loved reading your posting.

mine was the room service guy in a hotel day before yesterday

This post was edited

Occasionally I get to enjoy Clothing Optional yoga classes. Last weekend was one of those times. There were about 5 guys, the teacher (female) and three other females also taking the class. I had never seen any of them before so maybe they were getting a feel for things. All of us men were nude, the teacher in panties only, but the other females, 2 barely 20, stayed dressed.

This post was edited

My gardener. I was nude in the back yard when he came to cut the grass. Naked around him all the time.

This post was edited

This incident happened on 16th feb night where i was travelling in a bus in night from pune to mumbai and wanted to dare thus after the lights in bus were off i stripped down waist and enjoyed the whole journey of 2.5 hrs in nude waist down. No one was there in my beside seat and people were there on other seats and the passing vehicles lights were exposing my nudeness but i am not sure if anyone saw me or not but i enjoyed being nude waist down throughout the whole journey. Waiting for your comments.

This post was edited

The plumber. He came to service the boiler and I asked him to check the shower too. In my small bathroom I stripped naked and climbed into the shower to show him turning on the water to demonstrate the problem. He came back a few days later to fix it

This post was edited

The plumber. He came to service the boiler and I asked him to check the shower too. In my small bathroom I stripped naked and climbed into the shower to show him turning on the water to demonstrate the problem. He came back a few days later to fix it

This post was edited

This incident happened on 16th feb night where i was travelling in a bus in night from pune to mumbai and wanted to dare thus after the lights in bus were off i stripped down waist and enjoyed the whole journey of 2.5 hrs in nude waist down. No one was there in my beside seat and people were there on other seats and the passing vehicles lights were exposing my nudeness but i am not sure if anyone saw me or not but i enjoyed being nude waist down throughout the whole journey. Waiting for your comments.

Would have loved to accompany u ;)

This post was edited

Last evening when i cam nude here

This post was edited

I really love to get massage...Max time I prefer Men doing the massage as the pressure is perfect..It was last couple of days ago..the masseur asked if I am comfortable in getting naked..He was also comfortable in seeing me naked and perform his job..

This post was edited