Brisbane Hiking

Hi people, I am looking for places in or around Brisbane to nude bush walk/hike. I have always been interested in it but never found anywhere to do it. i have no problem getting naked, and do so any chance I get, but never out in the open. Does anyone know of some trails that you can get naked and walk without worrying if you have to cover up. Appreciate any help. Cheers

This topic was edited
RE: Brisbane Hiking

hi I would also love to join you ,have been looking for ages to find somewhere with others and have had no luck ,so if you find somewhere and want company let me know ,cheers

This post was edited

I am an experienced bushwalker and have done several nude walks on my own or short ones with my girlfriend in SEQ. email me at subjentia at yahoo.com.au and I can give suggestions and we can discuss possibility of a group walk. Free_nature_spirit.

This post was edited

Hi people, I am looking for places in or around Brisbane to nude bush walk/hike. I have always been interested in it but never found anywhere to do it. i have no problem getting naked, and do so any chance I get, but never out in the open. Does anyone know of some trails that you can get naked and walk without worrying if you have to cover up. Appreciate any help. Cheerslet me know if find a place love to go nude hiking as well

This post was edited

I am up for nude hiking walking if find a venue I am keen to do it.
I have access to a couple thousand acres in Charleville SWQLD but it is a long way to go.
Cheers
Steve

This post was edited

I, m always up for a nude hike whenever I, m up in brisbane..

This post was edited
SE Qld or Nth NSW Bushwalking

www.truenudists.com/forum/viewthread.php?id=66418
Wondering if anyone has any suggestions
Certainly would be keen in right location. I know some go nude in bondall wetlands but feel that is really tempting fate. Would be keen if in a more rural area. In a sense it is a pity our national parks are so popular. Does anyone know of suitable area in seq for a nude hike?

This post was edited