RE: Gag Photo

Well, I had no choice but to peek. Both of the pictures were right there in front of me. What I said was I wouldn't have peeked if I saw it there in the restroom. Really, just like all those other ladies haven't peeked.
O.K Linda. Based on your testimony, you are found NOT GUILTY. Regarding your statement that none of the women in the ladies room peeked, either: if true an investigation must be launched as to what is causing all the wear and tear on that flap.

Er...ummm...it could have happened when it was being cleaned off a bit?

This post was edited

That was awesome, I liked that, I might try something like that

This post was edited

Just be sure to put it up here when you do. I won't look, but somebody else might like to have a gander at your creativity.

This post was edited

If I were to make one change I would type " Do Not Lift" on the flap. Go for it.

This post was edited

Well, I had no choice but to peek. Both of the pictures were right there in front of me. What I said was I wouldn't have peeked if I saw it there in the restroom. Really, just like all those other ladies haven't peeked.
O.K Linda. Based on your testimony, you are found NOT GUILTY. Regarding your statement that none of the women in the ladies room peeked, either: if true an investigation must be launched as to what is causing all the wear and tear on that flap.

Er...ummm...it could have happened when it was being cleaned off a bit?

That must be it. What I don't understand is why that photo needs cleaning four or five times per hour.

This post was edited