While Jogging..

There is a guy at the park where I go jogging that you can tell is free balling while he is jogging. You can see him down the trail everything just bouncing all around !!!

This topic was edited
RE: While Jogging..

I can walk around commando but not sure I could jog for any period of time, it would hurt

This post was edited

I have tried jogging without undies a couple of times but have not found it a good go. First, my privates get sweaty and second, I tend to get rashes around groin area due to rough movement.

This post was edited

i purposely walk my days commando in lightweight shorts or track pants so that its obvious im not wearing underwear - my guess is the jogger is too!

This post was edited

i get a lot of shrinkage

This post was edited

I freeball all the time when i run and because of the shrinkage i've never had any problems.

This post was edited

i have a different view about this. I guess my balls aren't that sensitive to the bouncing because I've never had a problem jogging without some support. I haven't worn or ownedANY underwear in 40 yrs (I'm 58) this of course includes jocks or anything that could be conceived as underwear - so needlessto say I always jog without support. I also have really heavy big balls that flop and move but they do not hurt. In fact my favorite and most comportable is to jog buck naked- feels so great and free and natural. You guys might try getting used to the bouncing and flopping of your balls - since we're all nudists and guys that don't wear underwear. Naked Man

This post was edited

Any other runners experience shrinkage while running commando?i am not a marathoner but jog and walk in parks several kilometres per day.
the best feeling is when i am naked, just shoes, socks and cap. there is a nudist resort with a vast woodland and trails nearby, so i go there from time to time. but it is too expensive to pay a daily fee for just jogging nude an hour or so.
this is why i usually have to wear shorts too while jogging. for this purpose i have wide shorts made of thin textile. i nearly do not feel their presence at all, except some tickling, if a wind gust happens.
and now about my balls. they hang in hot weather and shrink in chilly weather. when i jog, they usually shrink even in hot weather. maybe it happens because of the wind, which creates a cooling effect. whatever the cause, my balls shrink when i jog. so they do not dangle and i feel no pain while jogging nude or without underwear.

This post was edited

I can walk around commando but not sure I could jog for any period of time, it would hurtI run at the gym on treadmill everyday with just a K'Mando Sport sock on under my gym shorts and it is exactly like having nothing on but there's no bouncing all over the place. They're so worth it.

This post was edited

Not a runner here, but I take walks of 4-6 miles about 3x per week, never with underwear or a jock. My balls generally hang low, but as others have described, they tend to draw up during exercise, so lack of support is not a problem.
I have a couple of friends who freeball and run. I'd guess it works for some guys, but not others depending on how you are hung, how much they contract with exercise and your tolerance for a little "bounce".

This post was edited