RE: Found Ourselves Here

Don't remember how we found TN, but I think that's the week I ran out of medication....LOL

Steve

This post was edited

I came to hear about this site in connection to a close-down of a Swedish nudist community. That community was using the "NING Network" system and the Ning-system hosts became so nervous when they found out that there were photos of nude persons at the nudist site!! So they closed the site down.
I appreciate this site more than other nudist sites I've been into. This seems more serious, with the certification possibilty and keeping some style. At many other nudist sites (unserious ones or more directed to sex) the photos are mostly of genetalia. You don't get to know a person only by looking into that part of the body. Like in life in general and in reality I want to communicate by turning to someones face! Like when talking...

This post was edited

Thought I'd give this abump,

cos I'm wondering, ........

Where ARE all you newbies coming from? :)

This post was edited

My BF and I were chatting about how we have both been home nudists for the past 3-4 years, and I googled for a websitethat hasinformation on making the leap to local, public CO places. At first I joined as a couple, but with the BF being half a world away from me there is no way for us to be certified!!!

This post was edited

Randalee, you can be certified. Just send in the pics.

Rabbit, don't you have to be posing together as a couple for a couple to be certified? I don't know for sure, but that's the impression I've always had.

This post was edited

Randalee, you can be certified. Just send in the pics.

Rabbit, don't you have to be posing together as a couple for a couple to be certified? I don't know for sure, but that's the impression I've always had.

Yes, you both have to be in the cert pictures to be certified as a couple!

Jen

This post was edited

i was looking for a nude beach to go to and stumbled upon this site.

This post was edited
RE: How did -YOU- find us?

Thought I'd give this -another- abump,

cos I'm -still- wondering, ........

Where ARE, all you newbies coming from?

This post was edited
RE: How did -YOU- find us?

A couple of friends from another website, who I have met in person, told me about this site. It took some getting used to, as I was accustomed to a different site but True Nudists has grown to be my favorite nudist site. Moderation has been minimal and self-policing seems to work well, at least here on the forums.

This post was edited

I looked at a few sites before deciding that the people here seemed like they had the right idea. Genuine people here looking to actually make real friends. Lots of people on the forum knew each other and the topics werent based on sex, but rather nudism and other issues which affect the lifestyle. This site seemed like a perfect fit for a newbie looking for a home.

This post was edited