RE: New trends at Nudist Resorts..

Are you saying we should forget about nudist ethos in favour of dialogue? With the utmost respect, why can naked people not respect the ideals of nudism?I know a number of NUDISTS who do respect the ideals of nudism and act accordingly when in company of other nudists, but out of the spotlight they are swingers.
I think your view on life is too narrow minded as Nudism is only one part of a nudists life style Rene, as I am sure you have other interests in life as well as being a nudist.
I am not for all out open sexuality or copulating in public, or for that matter viewing the sexual explicit photos so often portrayed as healthy nudist activity here on TN, but what is done behind closed doors is no bodies business except that of those behind the closed doors.
Open your eyes to see whats around you, open your mind too see more than what you can with just your eyes.Please list "The Ideals of Nudism"

This post was edited

Nudism is Nudism and swinging is swinging...they are not the same thing. Can a person be a nudist, and a race car driver, mountain climber, or a swinger, yes, But they are not the same. If you go to a resort, beach, or nudist social event looking to swing your not a nudist, your going to sexual reasons, not to be with other nudists.

As to the Holier than thou attitude, well I love to check the profile of people who claim others are holier then thou, funny, most have only female friends on their list, most do not have wives that are nudists with them, and most have never been to a resort, beach, or any other social nudist event, so YES, compared to them I am a expert, and if you wish, holier then thou.
Before someone tries telling others how sex and nudism belong together get off you butts and go to a few Nudist Events. Yes, there are swinger resorts, and they are called that, and known by that name, they are not known as nudist resorts.
Are there nudists that swing? Yes, the difference is they don't go to nudist sites, or events, or resorts, or beachs, looking to swing, they go there to be nudists. I personally do not care what adults do behind closed doors, but I do care what they do in social nudist settings, and how they portray nudism to others.
As to this site, if you believe sex and nudism belong together, or your looking for swinging , head on over to True Swingers, that what that site was created for, for swingers. If you don't like the attitude of the nudists on this site, again, head on over to True Swingers, thats why it is there.

This post was edited

As someone already mentioned, there are swingers in all walks of life...nudist or not. And someone being a swinger does not disqualify they from being a nudist. There are no rules on who is and who isnt a nudist other than someone who enjoys wearing no clothes...int he privacy of their own home, in their own private yard, in other's homes/yards, at nude beaches, at nudist camps/resorts, etc. Personally, I am tired of the "holier than thou" nudists who think we have to turn off our sexuality when we are in a nudist environment. Guess what, humans are sexual beings. So if it is ok for me to flirt, kiss, hug, etc someone while clothed at a regular party or beach or resort, why is it not ok at a nudist one? Of course, there is a time and place for everything...nothing overtly sexual around children for instance.And if a nudist camp/resort/party decides to allow more open sexual activity, chances are it is because their patrons have asked for it...so it is a business decision...they know that to stay competitive they have to give the people what they want. And since most nudist places in this country are not the most profitable of businesses, they have to do what they can to keep their clientele and attract new ones.As long as it is clear when & where more adult rules are in place so that people with kids and people who dont want to see/participate that kind of thing can avoid it, then what is the problem?"Like"

This post was edited

Nudism is Nudism and swinging is swinging...they are not the same thing. Can a person be a nudist, and a race car driver, mountain climber, or a swinger, yes, But they are not the same. If you go to a resort, beach, or nudist social event looking to swing your not a nudist, your going to sexual reasons, not to be with other nudists. As to the Holier than thou attitude, well I love to check the profile of people who claim others are holier then thou, funny, most have only female friends on their list, most do not have wives that are nudists with them, and most have never been to a resort, beach, or any other social nudist event, so YES, compared to them I am a expert, and if you wish, holier then thou.Before someone tries telling others how sex and nudism belong together get off you butts and go to a few Nudist Events. Yes, there are swinger resorts, and they are called that, and known by that name, they are not known as nudist resorts. Are there nudists that swing? Yes, the difference is they don't go to nudist sites, or events, or resorts, or beachs, looking to swing, they go there to be nudists. I personally do not care what adults do behind closed doors, but I do care what they do in social nudist settings, and how they portray nudism to others. As to this site, if you believe sex and nudism belong together, or your looking for swinging , head on over to True Swingers, that what that site was created for, for swingers. If you don't like the attitude of the nudists on this site, again, head on over to True Swingers, thats why it is there.

This post was edited

Great post #15 by nudist4u my thoughts exactly.
I don't go to nude social events or come on here looking for sexual release and as I am not dead yet, I live life and interact with people the same whether I am naked or clothed.

I also like post #16 by evan-here
Just watch you don't fall off your pedestalEvan

Sorry peoples but this connotationalways comes to mind whenever I here someoneespousingto be an expert
Why because I grew upamongstso many self proclaimed experts

expert pronounced as "exspurt"
where ex = well past its used by date,
spurt = drip under pressure,
fot that reason I call my self a professional not an expert

This post was edited

My wife and I have visited nudist resorts for the past 10 years and every time there is always at least one couple that we meet who may be looking for more than conversation, but never have we ever felt threatened or uncomfortable and we were aware if there intent. All we do is tell them that we are a committed couple and are not interested in anything but enjoying our nudist lifestyle, and this will send the point across that we are not interested. But I have also noticed at resorts who allow singles that this is more common that those who don't and also there are more men who seem to camp out in the pool in direct line with my wife's lounge chair to get a better look.

This post was edited

I have been going to nudist camps, clubs, resorts since 1954. EVERY single one had a swingers element. Some were obvious. Most were barely hidden. EVERY small town has some swingers. EVERY large city has many groups. Head in the sand people.We've been going to "camps" or "resorts" or whatever the new word is, ever since 1966 and agree totally. In fact, we've never been to a resort that didn't have some kind of swinging element among the guests.
That being said, we've found the same thing to be true at "regular" or "textile" resorts and most nightclubs. People who are on vacation tend to drop hints. If you catch on and are interested, you say "Okay." If you don't catch on or are not interested, you ignore the hint or make a joke, and they move on to other prospects. It happens everywhere.

This post was edited

I have been going to nudist camps, clubs, resorts since 1954. EVERY single one had a swingers element. Some were obvious. Most were barely hidden. EVERY small town has some swingers. EVERY large city has many groups. Head in the sand people.We've been going to "camps" or "resorts" or whatever the new word is, ever since 1966 and agree totally. In fact, we've never been to a resort that didn't have some kind of swinging element among the guests.
That being said, we've found the same thing to be true at "regular" or "textile" resorts and most nightclubs. People who are on vacation tend to drop hints. If you catch on and are interested, you say "Okay." If you don't catch on or are not interested, you ignore the hint or make a joke, and they move on to other prospects. It happens everywhere. "Thanks, but no thanks." Is an acceptable way out.

This post was edited

I agree,we have been members of Clubs since the 1950's and it was there then. You just ignorned it ao joined in, but it is and will always be with us. It is just human nature at work.

This post was edited

Anytime we have been to a nude resort, we have seen cliques of people who are subtly inquiring...we have always declined, and there have never been any issues. In every walk of life, there are a mix of interests and motivations. Too each their own.

This post was edited