New trends at Nudist Resorts..

I have noticed in the last ten years or so.. (maybe it has always been the case.. i just never noticed it?) of covert type swinging at Nudist resorts. Maybe the signs have been there all along but i never caught on? Couples or singles recognizing others with similar likes in the group and meeting for 'lunch' or 'dinner' back at their room or such.. to me nudists were about nature and were generally unshaven and tended toward a more natural look and weren't really into the piercings and waxing and chic look. With couples the female is usually the one to be sent out to establish a rapport and make subtle suggestions of the pursued couple or single. This is only one of the many subtle signs about what is going on behind the scenes.. Ten years ago i was ignorant to the whole thing and having been educated on the subject i am seeing it at every nudist area that i go to. Its like if there are twenty couples around a pool it would seem that at least six of the couples are open to suggestion and even looking for the subtle invite. I suppose we are all adults and what happens behind closed doors is nobody's business. I am just saying that the curtain has been pulled and the wizard is having sex. Now when i read a promo for a Nudist Resort and it says stuff about no swinging or stuff going on I know that is just not true.

This topic was edited
RE: New trends at Nudist Resorts..

You must go to some very strange places,obviously not normal nudist resorts. And ,is there any reason for you having a completely blank profile ?

This post was edited

I have been going to nudist camps, clubs, resorts since 1954. EVERY single one had a swingers element. Some were obvious. Most were barely hidden. EVERY small town has some swingers. EVERY large city has many groups. Head in the sand people.

This post was edited

I have been going to nudist camps, clubs, resorts since 1954. EVERY single one had a swingers element. Some were obvious. Most were barely hidden. EVERY small town has some swingers. EVERY large city has many groups. Head in the sand people.Is just like going to a party or a public event. Everyone has their "Click" (Group), so if you respect them and don't mess with them, they won't mess with you or your "Click" for that matter. . .( To Each It's Own )

This post was edited

'to each his own'... whatever your reason for being naked is fine with us. as long as no harm, no foul, have as much fun with itas you like.

This post was edited

'to each his own'... whatever your reason for being naked is fine with us. as long as no harm, no foul, have as much fun with itas you like.Just don't call yourself a 'nudist' - naked person is fine.

This post was edited

'to each his own'... whatever your reason for being naked is fine with us. as long as no harm, no foul, have as much fun with itas you like.I agree! And I AM A NUDIST. No one is allowed to tell me what I can call myself.

This post was edited

We are Nudist and not swingers,But just because some True Nudist are also swingers, according to "renebbare" with his comment' Just don't call yourself a 'nudist' - naked person is fine..
It appears one cant be a Nudist and a swinger or for that a full time Nudist who swings on the oddoccasion. Also does that mean one cant be Gay and a nudist, or follow a religion and be a nudist too.Why Some people have such a narrow vision of life is mind boggling.
Too each there own life is what they desire, this forum should be a place of idea interchange not persecution ofanother'sideals or life style.. All that we should ask isdon'tslap us in the face with yourideology.
The main problem with this world today is people cannot allow others to follow their own beliefs in freedom and withoutcriticism, likeMuslimsandChristians, etc
Take care and Stay bare and enjoyCheers

This post was edited

Are you saying we should forget about nudist ethos in favour of dialogue? With the utmost respect, why can naked people not respect the ideals of nudism?

This post was edited

Are you saying we should forget about nudist ethos in favour of dialogue? With the utmost respect, why can naked people not respect the ideals of nudism?I know a number of NUDISTS who do respect the ideals of nudism and act accordingly when in company of other nudists, but out of the spotlight they are swingers.
I think your view on life is too narrow minded as Nudism is only one part of a nudists life style Rene, as I am sure you have other interests in life as well as being a nudist.
I am not for all out open sexuality or copulating in public, or for that matter viewing the sexual explicit photos so often portrayed as healthy nudist activity here on TN, but what is done behind closed doors is no bodies business except that of those behind the closed doors.
Open your eyes to see whats around you, open your mind too see more than what you can with just your eyes.

This post was edited

Are you saying we should forget about nudist ethos in favour of dialogue? With the utmost respect, why can naked people not respect the ideals of nudism?Please list "The Ideals of Nudism"

This post was edited