Try Our New Site — Save With Code UPGRADENOW

Our new site is live in preview — check it out here. Pricing goes up once we fully switch over, so lock in today's rate now with code UPGRADENOW for a discount. All memberships transfer automatically, no action needed.

Skype or iChat

I've just begun using my video camera and would love some help and tips. I've been having some difficulty with lighting settings, and camera angles and whatnot. I know it's mostly due to the fact of the kind of camera I have (Logitech HD Webcam C615)But I would still love to discuss any techniques or cool tricks for better indoor lighting and cool effects.I love to be naked while on cam and I'm not shy - So hopefully I can find other men who would like to video chat naked with me and become friends etc...
Thanks!

This topic was edited
No replies yet.