Looking for a nude cruise

My wife and I are new to nudism and we're hooked! We'd like to take a nude cruise and have been looking around the sites BN, Castaways, etc. but we really can't find any information on a few points so I thought I'd ask the experts.

1. can we be totally nude everywhere on the ship or only in certain areas-pool,hot tub,etc.?
  2. we've found allot of swinger cruises and while we don't get into that, we're not opposed to going on one if we can be nude everywhere on the boat and just enjoy the atmosphere. Are all swinger cruises all nude?
  3. Does anyone have any recommendations? We'd like to cruise the Caribbean.
Thanks for your help.

This topic was edited
RE: Looking for a nude cruise

You can be nude anywhere on the ship except the main dining room on the BN cruises. We would literally leave our cabins with nothing but our key card and when we got to a lounge, bar, etc. just grab a towel from the stacks set up at all of the entrances. If you want to eat while nude, the Lido deck buffet is nude. BN also runs under AANR rules, so no swinging in public. The Castaways ones are swingers cruises. They only allow nudity on the pool deck and in designated "play" rooms (their description). I wish they allowed nudity everywhere like BN does... that was the best part of the cruise! Unfortunately, BN does only one big ship cruise per year, their mid-winter cruise. This year we had a major snow storm both the day we flew out for the cruise and the day we flew home. We were on the last commercial plane out of Logan before they stopped for a day and a half. Waiting for our mid-afternoon flight was a little stressful, since we knew the storm was bad enough that there would be no second chance the next day if our flight was cancelled. If you want to be nude full-time, BN is the way to go. If you can fly into their starting port a couple of days early (we went only one day early) you will have less stress about missing the cruise. BN does smaller ship cruises throughout the year, but they are much more expensive than the mid-winter cruise.

This post was edited

If you want an idea of who goes on a BN cruise, we have the group photo from this year's Big Nude Boat in our photo section.

This post was edited

There are a few small boats with different home ports catering to nude sailings. The idea is on our list as well. We might start small on our next trip to Club Orient and do a day cruise around St. Martin with either the Tiko Tiko cruise right from Club O or with Peggy & Paul just up the beach. Completely different than a big ship cruise, but we got to try out a 1/2 day version with snorkeling and a nude beach stop in Cozumel while on the Big Nude Boat. The look from the partiers on boats going the other way when they saw 30-40 nudes dancing on our boat was priceless.

This post was edited

Thanks for all the information. My wife and I are even more interested in a cruise. I really enjoy just being nude, reading my kindle, having a beer and eating lunch all out in the sun.
We've never been on a cruise so the information you've given in incredibly helpful.
Thanks

This post was edited

If you want an idea of who goes on a BN cruise, we have the group photo from this year's Big Nude Boat in our photo section.This is a great picture! I like the "we come in all sizes and shapes" feeling we got while at the resort. It really amazed me that neither my wife or I felt out of place. We realized that after a bit we forgot we were nude or that anyone else was nude. I love being nude!

This post was edited