Great stuff

What in your opinion is the best coffee and how do you like it served

This topic was edited
RE: Great stuff

I'm not very picky or a gourmand, but I like pretty much any dark to medium dark roast with lots of creamer. I didn't realize how different people's tastes are or how strong my coffee was until I served it to a buddy who was visiting and he found it way too strong.

This post was edited

When we visited Canada about ten years ago now, some friends gave us coffee flavoured with vanilla and hazelnut. The beans are flavoured and you mix 'em 50/50 with regular beans when you grind 'em. Best coffee I ever tasted. Only problem is that you just can't get it here in the UK so we have a 6-7,000 mile round trip to make when we need to buy more coffee. Good excuse for a trip though ;)

This post was edited

I'm a simple old guy. I drink Maxwellhouse reg. brew. and straight black. Nothing like sitting out on the back porch in the swing enjoying that first sip of wake up and listening to the birds chirp and watching the sun come up.

This post was edited

What in your opinion is the best coffee and how do you like it served
Every morning when I get up, I go to the kitchen (In the nude of course) and make myself a nice fresh hot double expresso. That expresso machine is my best buy this year.

This post was edited

I haven't been told to cut back, but I know I should.

This post was edited
Best Coffee

I'm kind of a basic coffee drinker, Maxwell House or Folgers Dark Roast or French roast. I like it black, weekends I may add some Jamesons or Baileys.

This post was edited
RE: Best Coffee

I''m a bit bias. I owned a coffee house for a few years and am still partially involved in the business. We don't roast our own, yet, but we do buy from a local roaster who is very persnickety about his roasting and our brewing of his coffee. You can't beat fresh roasted, fresh ground coffee. Not to mention being nude while drinking it in the morning.

This post was edited

Addicted to Starbucks. Buy Cafe Verona & brew it at home.

You mean "Fourbucks", don't you?

This post was edited

Years ago my wife and I were really into coffee. We'd buy different flavores of coffee beans and grind them at home for fresh brewed coffee. Now, Folger's Instant in the morning is all we drink.

This post was edited

Years ago my wife and I were really into coffee. We'd buy different flavores of coffee beans and grind them at home for fresh brewed coffee. Now, Folger's Instant in the morning is all we drink.
Wow, I don't know how you do that. Going from fresh ground to instant, it's got to be like going from chef prepared sea bass to fish sticks.

This post was edited