What happened?

Well that was scary! had me worried for a bit!
Be nice to know what happened.
If you missed it, the site went down for a while. It was awful, wow, how sad am I? :(

This topic was edited
what happened?

There still appears to be a problem. When I try to get to the site I get a message that it has been suspended! I finally got to it by first googling then clicking on a "link" page. Very strange.

This post was edited
RE: what happened?

There still appears to be a problem. When I try to get to the site I get a message that it has been suspended! I finally got to it by first googling then clicking on a "link" page. Very strange.
Ooooo, thanks for that. Worth remembering if it happens again. :)

This post was edited

Hehe...yeah, was able to get in sometimes yesterday, but the majority of the time I couldn't. If you look at the blogs, it looks like TT1 added heaps of destinations yesterday, maybe that had something to do with it?

lol...Either way, it was a shitty time for the system to puke out on me. Really messed up my back and can only sit in the kitchen with the laptop, so I was bored out of my skull. lol...spent the day doing trivia on facebook, now THAT is sad. lol

This post was edited

Not sure what happened, either site was pulled or was down for maintainance which seems to be more in line to my thinking, but what bothered me was all contacts were lost as Phil said, really had no way to contact you swift or phil?. if the site had disappeared it made me a little unhappy as to all the contacts and ALL the pictures that have been posted here gone (scarry) may have to devise a way to contact all friends and ask for contact info in the event of a reorrcurance.

This post was edited

The site was going through some growing pains. Apparently the server provider was unable to support the traffic volume that the site produces. So after a move to a new server I guess things are back to normal. Looks like possibly a few things didn't transfer to the new server well but it looks like all the functionality is still here.

This post was edited

The site was going through some growing pains. Apparently the server provider was unable to support the traffic volume that the site produces. So after a move to a new server I guess things are back to normal. Looks like possibly a few things didn't transfer to the new server well but it looks like all the functionality is still here.

TT1 explains all on this post, and on the site Blog...............
h2site outtages :)/h2

This post was edited