Newbie from Vancouver

Hello;

I am new to this website, but not to nudism. I have been a nudist for over 20 years, and attend almost all of the nudist events in Vancouver, although, its been several years since I've been to Wreck Beach, those stairs have done me in.

Despite this I have no real nudist friends, outside of the events I go to. None of my friends are brave enough to try it, even my girlfriends. So, I am hoping to make friends here. I have noticed though in the Couples section that nobody on this website is a swinger If that is the case, why even bring the subject up? Has this been a problem in the past. It is so currious to me.

I hope to meet you in the chat room and forums, and if you are in Vancouver, or wanting to know more about Vancouver, feel free to drop me a line.
Visaman

This topic was edited
RE: Newbie from Vancouver

Hello; I am new to this website, but not to nudism. I have been a nudist for over 20 years, and attend almost all of the nudist events in Vancouver, although, its been several years since I've been to Wreck Beach, those stairs have done me in. Despite this I have no real nudist friends, outside of the events I go to. None of my friends are brave enough to try it, even my girlfriends. So, I am hoping to make friends here. I have noticed though in the Couples section that nobody on this website is a swinger If that is the case, why even bring the subject up? Has this been a problem in the past. It is so currious to me. I hope to meet you in the chat room and forums, and if you are in Vancouver, or wanting to know more about Vancouver, feel free to drop me a line. Visaman
Hi Visaman, welcome to the site.

There is a now a lot of info here on the forums,
to learn your way around and get up to speed,
go here "WELCOME! ..... to TN :) :) :) .....START HERE!"

Oh, and yes, ... precisely, this is a nudists site,
why -would- anyone expect to find the "S" word here,
and why so curious? If that's what you are looking for,
you are on the wrong site.

This post was edited

Hello; I am new to this website, but not to nudism. I have been a nudist for over 20 years, and attend almost all of the nudist events in Vancouver, although, its been several years since I've been to Wreck Beach, those stairs have done me in. Despite this I have no real nudist friends, outside of the events I go to. None of my friends are brave enough to try it, even my girlfriends. So, I am hoping to make friends here. I have noticed though in the Couples section that nobody on this website is a swinger If that is the case, why even bring the subject up? Has this been a problem in the past. It is so currious to me. I hope to meet you in the chat room and forums, and if you are in Vancouver, or wanting to know more about Vancouver, feel free to drop me a line. Visaman

Welcome to the site, Visaman. Regarding your question on why the subject of swingers came up in the "couples room" here on the forum - if you go back and read that particular thread you'll see that it was somebody trying to find a way to reassure his reluctant spouse that a nudist resort is NOT a swingers club. Which for someone who is new to "social" nudism can be a real concern. I know it was a concern for methe first time my husband brought me to a nudist retreat, but that misconception was soon and easily dispelled.

While there are many swingers who are also nudists, most on this site understand and respect that this is a site for and about nudism, NOT swinging.

Jen

This post was edited

Hi Visaman, welcome to the site.

There is a now a lot of info here on the forums,
to learn your way around and get up to speed,
go here "WELCOME! ..... to TN :) :) :) .....START HERE!"

Oh, and yes, ... precisely, this is a nudists site,
why -would- anyone expect to find the "S" word here,
and why so curious? If that's what you are looking for,
you are on the wrong site.
Welcome to the site, Visaman. Regarding your question on why the subject of swingers came up in the "couples room" here on the forum - if you go back and read that particular thread you'll see that it was somebody trying to find a way to reassure his reluctant spouse that a nudist resort is NOT a swingers club. Which for someone who is new to "social" nudism can be a real concern. I know it was a concern for me the first time my husband brought me to a nudist retreat, but that misconception was soon and easily dispelled.While there are many swingers who are also nudists, most on this site understand and respect that this is a site for and about nudism, NOT swinging.Jen
Opps! ..... Sorry if I jumped the gun a bit there :(

This post was edited

No, I was just currious why so many of the profiles mention that. I was wondering if the couples were being bothered by people looking for swingers.

This post was edited

No, I was just currious why so many of the profiles mention that. I was wondering if the couples were being bothered by people looking for swingers.
I'm just guessing here, but I think it likely, that many couples have in the past have been approached, and some feel that by stating clearly in their profiles, that they are not interested, they will avoid having to deal with any in the future.

This post was edited

Hi Visaman! Welcome to TN! It's a great site. Don't worry yourself too much about the swingers. A few have poppedup here and there, but they don't usually stay long. This site isn't about that. It's about being nude and enjoying it.

This post was edited