TOMORROW'S WORLD #1

Well I guess I gotta type the whole ad by hand as your site will not accept pasting here.

****Earlier this spring I wrote a reallySuper book and right now it's really taking off! This book is All About Nudity soI though it would be perfect for nudists. Here's the copy for my new book.Please feel free to visit my nice site and I hope you willgetmy book.

TOMORROW'S WORLD #1 is the first in a Hot New Scifi/Love book series by Steve Nelson. AMan from the 20th Century is awakened from a high tech hibernation experiment centuries in the future, where a group of Genetically Engineered Beautiful and Lovinghumans still survive in a devastated. A future where nudity is the norm and sex is the passion!

Get all the details today at mySuper website: www.tomorrowsworldscifi1.com You can read selected excerpts frommy first book and selected chapters from the second book in the series. Plus as a bonus there is a link to another site where you can read and see a Fantastic Review of my first book TOMORROW'S WORLD #1

This is a Self Published book at just $16.99 + $3 for S&H. That's just $19.99 for my Super book that paints a picture most can Only Dream Of! But YOU, Can Be There!

This topic was edited
RE: TOMORROW'S WORLD #1

You bet there is a policy against spamming.

This post was edited

This guy can't even copy and paste. Makes you wonder if he wrote his book with a pencil.

This post was edited

Absolutely, he can purchase ad space here, fairly reasonable too. But advertising here for a product doesn't fly. If you go to the site and read some of the excepts from 'his' book, it sounds nothing shy of a futuristic nude Harlequin novel.
So Male501E, this is not an appropriate place to be advertising your wares my kind sir....in this society, it is not proper;
please remove your post orface profile deletion by the owner of this site....

S

This post was edited

This guy can't even copy and paste. Makes you wonder if he wrote his book with a pencil.

This post was edited