Getting dressed

Does anyone else pay attention in the locker room to see who freeballs? I certainly do. Ever see them later at work?
Guy I know at the gym always gets dressed in a suit and tie. Very nice quality and professional looking on the outside. He's a car salesman and I ran into him at the dealership. Had to smile knowing what he wasn't wearing.
Was on a business trip a few years back. Hit the gym after work and before dinner. Watched a guy get dressed in T, jeans and leather suspenders. Ran into him at his bar later that night. He was the bartender. Probably watched me get dressed too, as he bought me a couple of drinks. I had fun watching him work. Oh, it was mostly a straight bar, which made the whole evening more interesting.
I also get amused by some of the underwear I see. Sometimes I'll see a guy who appears conservative with wild underwear, or guys wearing a jock to work.
KC

This topic was edited
RE: Getting dressed

I go to yoga at least once a week. The changing room is really tiny, only separated by a curtain that doesn't fit. I made the point to linger so that not only the guys in the room can see me, but also any person in the corridor if they try to!

This post was edited

Have been in many locker rooms, have been at nude functions, getting undressed and dressed, had no problems with any observing audience, however observed, that the majority of guys dress in underwear and yes I'm always observed, not wearing any.

This post was edited

I agree that a guy who goes commando or wears a jockstrap under work, dress or casual clothes gets my attention. I also like seeing those guys out on the street or at the mall knowing he is freeballing. I love the feeling of pulling my pants over my own naked ass and adjusting my penis and balls as I dress in the lockerroom so i'm sure they are at least conscious of it. I like that others notice. There are a few at my gym who freeball under jeans or dress pants. I don't know where they work but I do see one of them out and about sometimes. Always puts a little smile on my face knowing he's naked underneath feeling himself swinging freely.

This post was edited
RE: going freeball

I just remembered something. A couple of years after graduating from college I ran into a guy I casually knew when I was in school. we ran into each other in the men's changing area in a department store. We did not kniw each other really well but we had quite a few common friends. We were catching each other up on friends and talking about job prospects as we selected clothes to try on. We ended up in the changing rooms still talking. The rooms had curtains and were side by side with just a wall across from us so we both kept them open as we talked. No one else was around. Now, at this time of my life, although I always slept naked and skinnydipped I rarely freeballed but this particular day I had no underwear on. We kept talking and now he was standing at the door to my room watching me and talking. I undid my pants to try another pair and i knew he could see my exposed pubic hair. He looked but didn't seem to care. II was self conscious because he was someone I did not know well and because I felt I was making some statement about nudity I hadn't even consciously articulated to myself. I turned around and took off the pants with my back to him obviously exposing my naked 24 year old ass to him. I just had a t-shirt on. I could have said I was done but instead kept trying on several pairs one after another as we talked. If he made any judgment or thought anthing about it he didn't react but he did give me feedback on the pants! It's funny I can't even remember his name but I remember clearly how I felt and it was almost exhilarating. I think its because it's probably his major impression of me as a person and maybe it inspired him to go commando. I had a similar experience, this time with a good friend when I was wearing a jockstrap trying on dress suits at a department store. I sometimes think of both these experiences when I am pulling pants over my naked ass in a lockerroom!

This post was edited

I definitely look. Like you, I enjoy noticing tastes in underwear, including those who choose none at all. It can be interesting when a conservative looking gentleman wears a thong or goes commando. I'm less surprised by young hotties whose taste in underwear is conservative--it seems like prudishness is somewhat in fashion among the younger set.
Keep swingin'!

This post was edited

The gym is the best place to see other men drop their pants in a normal setting, before/after work, weekends, etc. In the morning before work seeing another man put on his dress pants without underwear on his way to work is telling. I've always thought if you don't wear drawers w/dress pants then you don't wear underwear at all - not wearing underwear w/jeans is not quite so clear. I'd had many conversations/observations over the many many years to believe that. One of the reasons I like being seen dressing or undressing bareassed under my pants always is that I want other guys/men to see/know that I never wear underwear w/anything and maybe give it a try.
As a naked man (much better word than nudist) it just goes that if you need to be naked as much as possible, which I do, then when dressed your dick and balls need to still be loose and flopping free in your pants - no exceptions. I've got really big heavy balls and couldn't imagine them not flopping free whether dressed or naked. Fortunately grew up seeing my dad very comfortable being naked some, always slept naked and many times didn't wear underwear. Healso hadvery big balls/equiptment which I loved seeing him be naked raw and natural about. I came by living naked very naturally. Naked Man

This post was edited

Great post Nakedman54! I totally agree that the gym locker room is the best place to observe a man's choice to wear underwear or go naked and I do the same thing. I enjoy men watching me pull my pants on with nothing underneath. I agree that if a guy goes naked under dress pants, especially if it'sa dress suit, its safe ti assume he never wears underwear and I'd even go so far to say he's probably naked whenever and wherever he can be. I also like the term naked man as opposed to nudist. I have always loved the word naked as opposed to nude anyway. it just sounds better and it's how I describe myself anyway as a naked man rather than as a nudist. Thanks for this topic!

This post was edited