new to TN

hello, would like to put our bare feet forward and say Hello. add us for chat and learning new things! xo

This topic was edited
RE: new to TN

Welcome to TN!

This post was edited

Welcome to the forums. Jump right in!

This post was edited

Welcome to the Party
Please check out the site and if you have any questions let any of us know. We'll be happy to help.
Make sure you take the time and fill out an honest profile of you, for it will help you make friends in this and other sites.
Ensure you check out and join the TN Groups/Rooms/Forums, is a great way to meet people near you and with similar interests.
As always, keep it clean, tasteful and honest and you'll have a great time making/meeting new TN friends.
Also WWW.AANR.COM has the answers to just about every nudist question there is, so make sure you check it out as well.
Have a good day, stay nude and keep in touch. Xoxoxo . . . Hawk

This post was edited

Hello and welcome to the site. I read your profile, what little there was of it, and am wondering if you know what nudism is all about. You say that you are both exhibitionists which is different from nudism. A nudist enjoys spending life by wearing as few clothes as possible. The ultimate nudist experience is to go 24/7 with out wearing any clothes.
As I understand it, an exhibitionist gets a thrill by being seen nude by others. Exhibitionists also enjoy having people watch them while engaging in sexual activity. I'm not knocking it, but I believe this activity is closer to swinging. In order to help preserve this site as a nudist only site, the site owners have created a sister site called trueswingers.com If this might be closer to your life style, check out the other site.
If you are truly a nudist and not a swinger then enjoy this site.

This post was edited