Finding Like minded Friends

I am looking for genuine nudist friends to be able to hang out naked with, watch a film or just sit and chat.
This seems an almost impossible mission. All my friends think im crackers, or its the old its a sexual naughty thing.
Any perls of wisdom on how to meet like minded people to be able to hang out. Nothing more than that.
Or how to convert my friends from thinking im completely barmy to acceptance, would be much appreciated.

This topic was edited
RE: Finding Like minded Friends

Welcome to the Party
Please check out the site and if you have any questions let any of us know. We'll be happy to help.
Make sure you take the time and fill out an honest profile of you, for it will help you make friends in this and other sites.
Ensure you check out and join the TN Groups/Rooms/Forums, is a great way to meet people near you and with similar interests.
As always, keep it clean, tasteful and honest and you'll have a great time making/meeting new TN friends.
Also WWW.AANR.COM has the answers to just about every nudist question there is, so make sure you check it out as well.
Have a good day, stay nude and keep in touch. Xoxoxo . . . Hawk

PS:

Your Profile is completely blocked, and that will no help at all on locating/making new friends . . . Just a thought !

This post was edited

Agree with Hawk, he's usually right. How can you find like minded friends if you keep everything secret? It's fine to hide your pictures or make them Friends Only but a locked profile is a dead end.Ditto

This post was edited

We know what you mean, that's why we've joined this site.
Please check out our profile and send us a message if you fancy a chat.
ThanksD and C

This post was edited

We know what you mean, that's why we've joined this site.
Please check out our profile and send us a message if you fancy a chat.
ThanksD and C

This post was edited

Well I guess I'm lucky I did find a friend on TN that gets it and we have been able to do "normal" friend stuff while nude. This summerwe will be going to Lake Bronson club as often as possiblefor some hiking and maybe drown a worm or two. Now the really dificult part is finding a girlfriend (?) uh companion who also gets that being nude socially can be just a gathering of like minded peopledoing those "normal" whatevers. My friend found a great women that understands andenjoys the same. So I keep hoping. It was difficult to go alone when I went to LARC but I became comfortable very quickly. I am sure it would be more diffucult for single ladies however. Just gotta get out there grin andbare it and enjoy.

This post was edited

The hardest part is sticking your toe in the water. Once you get past that and find a place that has like minded foks, the rest is, well just fun !! look for a place near you on this site. Locations will let you determine how far away the place is. I travel about 70 miles once a month to meet a GREAT BUNCH of folks that I met on this site. Now I am planning a trip to FL next weekend and while I thought I would be going alone I mentioned the trip to another TN member and looks like we might just be able to meet up in FL. Look for spas near you and you will most likely find other nudist who are there to enjoy a day nude which they can not elsewhere. Good luck and enjoy the journey. Remember all the anchors that are holding you back are firmly attached to your mind and no where else. Only you can cast them off.

This post was edited

Too often people are their own worst enemies in meeting other people. They ask much more of the other person than they are willing to give of them selves. It's a case of tell me everything about your self and if I like it I'll tell you something about me. This is a two way street and everyone has to be willing to give a little. The first thing everyone should do is to fill out a full and HONEST profile. Then you should remove all restrictions. Supposedly we're all nudists here so that should be a good place to start in building trust. Everyone has to start somewhere but if you're a long time nudist you should show your nudist credentials. Pics at nudist resorts are very helpful in this. Naked photos in your bathroom don't prove anything. We always must stay within each others comfort zone so building these friendships do not happen over night; they take time to mature and develop. This is not something that can be hit and miss; you must work constantly to build these relationships. The rewards are well worth it.

This post was edited

bump

This post was edited

I am looking for genuine nudist friends to be able to hang out naked with, watch a film or just sit and chat.This seems an almost impossible mission. All my friends think im crackers, or its the old its a sexual naughty thing.Any perls of wisdom on how to meet like minded people to be able to hang out. Nothing more than that. Or how to convert my friends from thinking im completely barmy to acceptance, would be much appreciated.

I would hang out with you!

This post was edited