Any suggestions for a US resort for romantic get away?

We would like to consider a US resort for a romantic get-away. Does anyone have any suggestions that would have the least amount of inturuptions? No being hit on, etc.

This topic was edited
RE: Any suggestions for a US resort for romantic get away?

Obviously we're a bit biased, but any of the Bed & Breakfast locations in the Clothing-Optional Home Network would make for a wonderful romantic get-away that's much more intimate and relaxing than you can get at most of the major resorts. Plus, it's a great way to get that reluctant or shy spouse a little more comfortable and relaxed with social nudity.

This post was edited

Terra Cotta is a wonderful place in Palm Springs. Tom and Mary Claire know how to make you feel welcome!

This post was edited

There is a BnB within an hour that has one of the best places we have found. It has the most gorgous pool inside a large building with 3 bedrooms. Sometimes when we rent we are the only ones there and go freely nude. Other times we coordinate with other nudist couples.

This post was edited

SunnMaxx, where is this BB and what is the name of it? My wife and I live in IL and might want to check it out.

This post was edited

No. 1 Choice: Terra Cotta Inn, Palm Springs CA.

This post was edited

We would like to consider a US resort for a romantic get-away. Does anyone have any suggestions that would have the least amount of inturuptions? No being hit on, etc.As recommended ... we'd also recommend the Terra Cotta Inn (TCI). For more privacy and romance ... ask for one of two rooms ... the JFK/Marilyn Monroe room (34), or room 21, which has it's own small backyard and hot tub, glass wall shower that looks out onto the private backyard.
After reading your profile, TCI provides all that you are searching for. You can have your romance, your privacy and when you're ready to make new friends ... there's is no better place to make lifelong friends, then the Terra Cotta Inn. We've met our closest and dearest friends at TCI and we ALL attribute TCI's environment to meeting real nudists, real people, real friends.
Want to stay in and having dinner in your room; TCI has a notebook in the front office that has several restaurants that deliver. We've had everything from a sandwich or pizza to a steak and baked potato and it was great. Massage services ... we love our friend that used to be the resort MT but she's left and they have a new MT on staff and she's amazing!
TCI is one of those places that you actually have inner conflicts with yourself. It's in an amazing city that has so much to offer, so many things to see, so many places to visit but ... you never want to put clothes on and leave the place. There are amenities nearby should the need arise. Grocery store, drug store, bank ... all the other things you think you might need are close by. Even one of our favorites is close by ... Dairy Queen! :-)
Tom and Mary Clare are awesome people and are onsite and accessible. Patty, the hotel manager, is a sweetheart and will assist you with what you may need.
I always hesitate to tell others about TCI for one reason ... the more people I tell about TCI, the more people visit and love it and then .... I can never get a room cuz they are always booked! hahahahahahaha

This post was edited

Andy. I already wanted to go there some day but now I REALLY want to go there some day!

This post was edited

We are headed back there in February. Our entire group will be there for 3 nights, then 3 of the 4 couples head out to AZ for another 4 nights at our friends winter home. TCI has become quite popular and it certainly has it's following. But it is the place to visit for newbies, first time nude/clothing optional resorts and for those spouses or girl friends that really aren't sure.
TCI is actually "clothing optional." Although you'll find that almost everyone is usually naked. On occasion, you'll find a woman topless only. We've even visited and checked in, headed to our room an seen a female guest, from time to time, wearing bikinis. What we've also found is that those same women, are naked with a couple of hours because they seen how laid back the place is, there's no pressure and they get a sense, real sense of what nudism is about.
We've visited other places that have a sexual vibe, where the women are strutting around the pool deck with stripper heels and jewelry all over their bodies. The never get in the pool or hot tub cuz they have too much jewelry on or they don't want to mess up their hair or make up. TCI attracts people that are real and want to meet others that are real and not pretentious.
Mary Clare has a small boutique in the front office with fun cover ups for the chilly mornings or evenings. My wife has several of those things and she enjoys wearing them when it's a little cool for her to be naked but she doesn't want to wear a robe. The Inn also has DVD's to check out and Mary Clare has amassed a large book collection for guests to borrow. When we visit, Di always takes Mary Clare a bag of books for their guest Library.

This post was edited

several years back my wife and i went to palm springs. i knew, of course, that there were several clothing optional places there. my wife doesn't share my enthusiasm (or participation in nudism) so i knew there was no way i could convince her to stay at one of these places. but i know she likes to sun topless so when she mentioned that, i said, "oh there are places..." we called TCI and were able to get a day pass. my wife did enjoy it (still never got naked but did puller top down). she liked it enough that she asked if we could go back another day as well, which we did. they provide one room where the day visitors can shower and change at the end of the day. it really was quite pleasant. not luxurious but very cozy, friendly, and welcoming.

This post was edited

TCI is the only place we know of that has a "Day Room" for day users. If you visit a club, it's easy to just take your clothes off at the car, leave them in the car and take a bag with some of you essentials to the pool deck. If you're a day visitor at a resort where you have to park outside the gates, walls of the resort, there's no stripping at the car and it is nice to have a place to leave your clothes and other belongings.
Having access to the restroom and shower is also a nice perk. We live locally enough that we don't use the shower that often, when we go for the day,but we have and it's nice to have that option.
That's the nice thing about TCI ... no pressure to do what everyone else is doing. In the 17 years we've been visiting ... we've seen many women in different modes of "clothing optional."

This post was edited