how do i rearrange my pictures

hell all can anyone tell me how to put my pictures in a certain order ie me first as i uploaded them wrong?many thanks mark...

This topic was edited
RE: how do i rearrange my pictures

On your homepage,if you click the pictures option on the lefthand side, and then you will see on the top right of the pictures, 3 options: sort by - upload date, type, most comments.

Every time a new photo is loaded,it auomatically becomes the first on view. So if you loaded8 photos the first five would be in the order 8-7-6-5-4 and all others are only visiblt to yourself and premium members.

This post was edited

On your homepage,if you click the pictures option on the lefthand side, and then you will see on the top right of the pictures, 3 options: sort by - upload date, type, most comments.Every time a new photo is loaded,it auomatically becomes the first on view. So if you loaded8 photos the first five would be in the order 8-7-6-5-4 and all others are only visiblt to yourself and premium members.thanks you but i have some uploaded already and wondered if i could put them in any order i choose

This post was edited

On your homepage,if you click the pictures option on the lefthand side, and then you will see on the top right of the pictures, 3 options: sort by - upload date, type, most comments.Every time a new photo is loaded,it auomatically becomes the first on view. So if you loaded8 photos the first five would be in the order 8-7-6-5-4 and all others are only visiblt to yourself and premium members.
thanks you but i have some uploaded already and wondered if i could put them in any order i chooseJust reload the ones you already have,in reverse order to how you want them viewed.

This post was edited

As far as I can tell, there is no way to arrange the pictures exactly as you'd like unless you delete and reload them in a particular order. This should be a basic function, which is one reason why I did not renew after the first year.

This post was edited