Donut Boy

On Saturday, I was in a Dunkin Donuts, freeballing in my Levi's 501's as always. I saw the boy at the counter checking out my bulge - down my right leg. I didn't embarass him, but each time he stepped away from the counter to prepare my order, I saw him looking again and again. Finally, I just gave him a smile to let him know I had seen him. Naturally with the attention of a cute guy, things expanded a bit.... he definitely enjoyed it.
That's the fun of freeballing, beyond just the great feeling of being un-restrained!

This topic was edited
RE: Donut Boy

Sounds quite enticing. Wonder if you'll be a regular customer there now. It might lead to a good friendship or more, especially if you are both attracted to one another. Would love any updates :)

This post was edited
RE: Donut Boy

That is great, I free-ball unless I am at work, and then just briefs. I tend to check out 99% of the males I walk past, stand in front of etc, and it would seem I am also checked out as often. :) It is just part of being human I guess. But, what happen in the D and D, sounds fun and exciting. Hope to get regular updates about this. :)

This post was edited