RE: Landing strip

I concur with what most are saying.
I've only ever seen men, natural, trimmed or shaved. Never seen a landing strip or any other trimmed shapes.
I did read that sculpted pubic hair could be seen in some of the seedier parts of Cap, but this might have just been a one off thing.

This post was edited

Do a lot of guys at nudist resorts have their pubic hair shaved like landing strips? Is that popular?How could a guy have a "landing strip" anyway? Wouldn't that imply it's configured straight and flat (so a plane could land on it)? Don't guys have a big obstruction (tree, post, or maybe a stump for some) right smack in the middle of the airfield?

This post was edited

That's what she said.

This post was edited

What would we be expecting to land there, at a nudist resort?Actually the resort I go to has a helicopter landing pad, though I have never seen one land, but it is cool that they have one!
:)Stay Naked!

This post was edited

I got bored last week and created a wide short landing strip. I was clipping my pubic hair and when I finished, I thought what the heck and pulled out the shaver side and went to work on the sides, base and top. Not sure if I'll stay this way but it was a change and its only hair, it grows back.

This post was edited

I was at a nude beach last week enjoying one of the last days this year with temperatures to allow sunning on the beach. One of the guys was quite creative in his grooming. He might have naturally been quite hairy but he trimmed and shaved. Basically he had a treasure trail from his pecs down to his pubic. It was all well trimmed, shaved to a fade going inwards to the treasure trail and down to what could have been a landing strip if he shaved the top. I think it was nice to see someone being creative and not caring what anyone else thought.

This post was edited

only had the landing strip when it was not my choice. That is what the prep op nurse left me with before surgeryI was glad my natural healthy bush grew back far quicker than I expected
but as for others to each his own.

This post was edited

Again I'm getting bored with my close trim. I"m not sure I want to go bald again but I'm also not a bush type guy. What else do you guys do or what do you gals like to see on a guy?

This post was edited

My garden is too small for a landing strip,but I could have a helipad.

This post was edited

Maybe this is the new 'look' - the helipad!

This post was edited