First Public Nude Experience of 2014

Hi All,
2014 has started, what has been your first social naked experience of the year since January 1
Mine was on 2nd January 2014. My friend and I decided to visit a Health club of which he is the member. Although the club was not a nudist club, we both decided to enjoy the day naked so we stripped and went to sauna. The others were either in towels or in shorts. We took steam bath and bubble bath naked and relaxed naked while chatting with other members. There were a few singles and some couples we chatted with. None of them seemed to mind our nudity. We spend almost 4 hours at the club and relaxed naked.
A good start to the new year. I hope more such naked times will follow.

This topic was edited
RE: First Public Nude Experience of 2014

Mine was on January 5 at the Russian Steam Room near Boston I go to pretty much weekly. It's all men and nudity is openly practiced and acceptable. The shower is communal and open. The lockers are public to the main reception desk and showers. Most of the guys stay naked in the sauna and steam rooms. A third stay naked througout the tv lounge and while standing around talking. I stayed naked throughout my time there except when I went outside to cool off in the frigid air. I sometimes cover with a towel when walking around but that day I intentionally stayed naked all the time and it felt great.

This post was edited