CHICAGO FUN CLUB - UPDATE

I haven't been on this site in a couple of days and wow 8 people joined the group. Awesome. So far we have over 30 seriously interested folks in the Chicago Fun Club. IF you haven't sent an email to Chicagofunclub@gmail.com, please do. You will receive more info about the group as well as a few questions about yourself. Only individuals/couples who respond to the questionnaire will be considered seriously interested folks. Sorry for the screening but I want to make sure we get nudists and only nudists. There should be an email coming out in the next week or so about our first meeting - a clothed meeting - and further announcements about our first nude event. thanks!

This topic was edited
RE: CHICAGO FUN CLUB - UPDATE

Dear chicagofunclub,

I am married, with two kids at home, and an "official" nudist/naturist for almost 18 years. Thank you for forming a social club here in the Chicago area. I live in the NW suburbs. Please send me more information, as you invited me to request below. If you'd like to email me directly, my email address is ltcommanderdata@lycos.com . Thanks!
Sincerely,
naturalteacher

I haven't been on this site in a couple of days and wow 8 people
joined the group. Awesome. So far we have over 30 seriously
interested folks in the Chicago Fun Club. IF you haven't sent an email
to Chicagofunclub@gmail.com, please do. You will receive more info
about the group as well as a few questions about yourself. Only
individuals/couples who respond to the questionnaire will be considered
seriously interested folks. Sorry for the screening but I want to make
sure we get nudists and only nudists. There should be an email coming
out in the next week or so about our first meeting - a clothed meeting
- and further announcements about our first nude event. thanks!

This post was edited