RE: What was last public place where you were seen naked ?

The M62 motorway the day before yesterday. I was driving naked from Chester to my home in Yorkshire. So maybe you could add the M53, M56, M6, M60, M1 and A1(M) too. But we had to slow down for road works on the M62 and I was driving alongside a coach for miles. I'm aware that coach passengers get a good view down into a car.
For a few days before that it was on the mountains of Wales and for the weekbefore that on beaches, roads and footpaths all over Fueteventura. That's not counting the staff and other nudists in my hotel.

This post was edited

This past Monday I was naked in the locker room at the YMCA and walked naked to the room next door where the toilets and urinals are located. Then after getting out f the hot tub I took a shower but didn't close the curtain, then put my swimsuit in the water extractor and then walked thru the sink area, down the hall to the locker room where I sat on a towel naked checking email and texts on my phone!On Thursday I was naked in the wet area and on the sundeckat our local bath house. During my time in the wet area I was naked in the hot tub and over the several hours I was at the club I took several showers that are visible from theindoor swimming pool and the hot tub.

This post was edited

My last pubic experience was at my local neighborhood bar. There was a dare on TS to go to your favorite pub and strip naked and take pics. I was nude for over an hour. Check out my pics. Sweet!
;)

This post was edited

For me, it would be at Indian Hills Nudist Resort during the July Fourth week holiday. I was camping there for 5 days.

This post was edited

My last public place where I was naked was Playalinda Beach in Florida.

This post was edited