Group meeting

This was suggested on another thread and since I think it's a cool idea, I thought we could talk about it here instead of hijackingthat thread. lol

Hehe...Now, I'm not suggesting that I'm going to organize something, because quite frankly right now I don't have the time or the resources to do it. However, since I like the idea I thought that maybe we could discuss it in more detail (like how to go about it, places to go, blah, blah) here and we might get lucky and something will happen. lol

Now, just to get things stated, here's a couple thoughts I had. For obvious reasons, a summer meet would be best (roads clearer and bottom line, it's the best time of year to get naked lol), but as far as locality should be concerned, I think it should be something central. So, for us North Americans, the central U.S. would be best, but I have no idea on what would be a suitable location. Failing someone volunteering the use of their land, I think the best bet would be a campground (cheaper for everybody), but again, no idea where.

Anyways, just a couple of ideas, as I do think this could be really great if it happens. I've done online meets with other gamers in the past and it's always a blast to turn those pixals into an actual human being. lol

This topic was edited
No replies yet.