RE: BEER and WE

Any beer but an American light
I didn't know they made beer in America.
(139)

This post was edited

Just read through some of the comments.I prefer the real ales some from the Sheppard Neame brewery plus others from the Greene King brewery (especially Abbots Ale). I also make my own real ales from kits.... just made a nice one called Donner & Blitzed which is beautiful Xmas ale that has a good chocolately / spicey taste to it.
Even though beers encompasses all lagers, stoutsand ales, I am afraid I am more of an ale man at heart and only use lagers as a thirst quencher on hot days. To relax and savour a drink I don't think you can beat a good real ale straight from a hand pump (and yes must be a hand pump not an automatic pump).

This post was edited

Wachusett IPA (brewed/bottled in Westminster, Mass, USA), Dogfish Head 90-minute IPA (brewed in Delaware,USA, I think) and LongTrail IPA (from up in Vermont, USA). Good craft beer is my weakness. I can't stand most American-brwed lagers with the exception of Yuengling which is brewed and bottled by the oldest continually operating American brewery...in Pottstown, Pennsylvania. Good stuff...even straight from the bottle.

This post was edited

I like Yuengling.

This post was edited