There is an advantage of nude driving

Usually I do drive long distances to work and back from work, which does happen weekly. The trip to work is always fine, but the trip from work needs more concentration due to becoming tired. I found when I'm dressed and driving, I feel more tired, than driving nude, where the air hugs your skin where ever exposed, which keeps me awake and I concentrate more. Does anyone else feel this way?

This topic was edited
RE: There is an advantage of nude driving

Always! But ... if I'm driving to and from anywhere and depending on what I'm wearing ... I usually drive naked. If it's cold, if I'm wearing quite a bit, like a suit, then ... no, I don't drive nude there but sometimes ... back home. Like today ... we are going to run errands. Part of the time, I will be nude in the car. I used to take off and put on and take off my clothes each and every time I was out and about but that became ridiculous to do ... so now I just keep it too longer trips. What it does is makes me more awake, more conscious of my surroundings and I do seem to be more alert and aware. It's just much more comfortable and ... it's an extension of my nudist life at home, the beach, our club or resorts.
Just made a long naked driving trip to and from Lake Havasu! That was lots of fun and very comfortable and enjoyable. :D

This post was edited
RE: There is an advantage of nude driving

Usually I do drive long distances to work and back from work, which does happen weekly. The trip to work is always fine, but the trip from work needs more concentration due to becoming tired. I found when I'm dressed and driving, I feel more tired, than driving nude, where the air hugs your skin where ever exposed, which keeps me awake and I concentrate more. Does anyone else feel this way?Absolutely, and driving with the windows down and some AC/DC or ZZ Top blaring while driving nude will also help keep one awake and alert!

This post was edited