Naked Driving

Local.

Hi, I'm Ian. Love driving nude. There are only a few local roads that I can because I'm not quite confident enough to use the busy roads. Has anyone been a nude passenger too? Woud like to try one day!

Latest Post
by  
Clothing Free Travel

A few people have mentioned leaving home with no clothing in their possession. Who else has done that? How far did you go and for how long?

Nice drive

Went to secret cove at lake Tahoe. Sunning and wading. MIL waited at the car. Returned to the car, dropped the shorts and we started back. Stopped in town to get a drink. MIL got the drinks while I stayed in the car uncovered. We then drove the 2...

Latest Post
by  
Nude drive w wife

Had an opportunity to drive nude down route 17/86 in NY recently. Wife did not get naked, but doesnt mind me nude . Its a gorgeous mountain/woodland drive I did 3+ hours nude. What fun.

How much time do you send driving nude?

Since last August I have been keeping a log on all the time I spend in the car and how much of that time I am nude. Living in Southern California it is a given that we all spend a fair amount of time in our cars but I was surprised to see just how...

Naked Trucker

I do a lot of short runs in Texas, I haul LPGases ~ propane, butane, etc. ~ longer runs 150 miles plus, Im all natural, other than my shoes, of course Im driving a big rig. No one really can see me except other truckers IF they are looking ~ no one...

naked on a parking

In France, it is forbidden to drive naked and without shoes...and then it is very annoying if you have to get out of your vehicle.... On the other hand, I sometimes happened to me for a bath at sea for example to undress him to my car and to go and...

Latest Post
by  
Bonfire -- Men Only -- Platonic -- Nudity...

Bonfire at my place as soon as the trees are covered in leaves Springfield MO Area Send me a private message if you'd like additional information ~ Men Only ~ Male Bonding ~ Male Camaraderie ~ Platonic ~ Strictly Nudist I'll provide: ~...

SW MO to SW OR

I'm moving from SW Missouri to SW Oregon next spring or summer -- three days, two nights on the road. Probably a bit early to start looking for a driving companion, but I will be driving there nude. Anyone interested in joining me? My car (a...

Latest Post
by  
Riding Nude or Driving Nude with Passenger

If we're are part of this group, we've probably all driven naked. But what about other variations? Have you ever driving naked with clothed passengers? With nude passengers? Have you every ridden with a nude driver? Clothed driver? Status of...