APOLOGY

I would like to publicly apologise to TT1, and indeed to anyone else, that may have been upset by the little Flame Fest that we recently had here. I'm afraid it turned rather ugly and I'm sure TT1 did not, on top of everything else he has had to deal with lately, need the hassle. If you were lucky enough to miss it, TT1 quite rightly had to step in at the appropriate time, and delete the post. There was however, a positive to come out of it all, in as much as we were finally shown Nancy's true colours and she was thankfully removed from the site. So sorry TT, and thank you very much, for dealing with the situation, quickly and efficiently.

Phil.

This topic was edited
RE: APOLOGY

Don't worry about it mate. These things happen and sometimes people loose it in the "heat of the moment". ;)

This post was edited

Thanks Phil,

I would like to apologize for knee-jerking and removing almost everyone involved from my friends list. Specifically, I ditched Phil, whom, after direct discussion with, I feel I wronged by ditching. Things happen in the heat of a conversation, and I am no stranger to having a strong opinion. I hope that in the future that I can improve my reaction decisions. It is a statement that you made a public apology Phil. I think that says something about your character.

Best wishes to all,
Jerry

This post was edited

Thanks everyone, you're too kind, it's much appreciated.

This post was edited

Phill, I hope you and I can put this unsavoury debate behind us and just get on with enjoying our chosen lifestyle. I really should have clarified my apology a bit further and specifically included you in it.....so with that in mind, Phill I also sincerley apologise to you.

See it did have a happy ending after all, and "And It's All Good" !!!!!

This post was edited

I would like to publicly apologise to TT1, and indeed to anyone else, that may have been upset by the little Flame Fest that we recently had here. I'm afraid it turned rather ugly and I'm sure TT1 did not, on top of everything else he has had to deal with lately, need the hassle. If you were lucky enough to miss it, TT1 quite rightly had to step in at the appropriate time, and delete the post. There was however, a positive to come out of it all, in as much as we were finally shown Nancy's true colours and she was thankfully removed from the site. So sorry TT, and thank you very much, for dealing with the situation, quickly and efficiently. Phil.

We too would like to apologise to anyone who may have been offended by anything we posted and wish everyone here on the site good luck for the future. We hope that the site goes from strength to strength and that in the future maybe a little more tact and diplomacy will be the order of the day.
Anyway, as we are leaving today we wish everyone, especially those on our friend's list a very merry holiday season and ahappy, peaceful and prosperous New Year.
Best regards as always from Patrick & Milly
Awwwww, com on Patrick & Milly, It's all lovey dovey here now, and the politics thing is old news, ........
stick around, ..........TRY IT, .....YOU MIGHT LIKE IT! :)

Things, ........can only get better, ......... and all that.

But if you must go, I 'm sure we all wish the same, for you both.

Take care, ... Phil.

This post was edited

Phill, I hope you and I can put this unsavoury debate behind us and just get on with enjoying our chosen lifestyle. I really should have clarified my apology a bit further and specifically included you in it.....so with that in mind, Phill I also sincerley apologise to you.
Wow!!!!! ...............Apology gratefully accepted. Thank you Jackie.

And I'm sorry, that I wasn't a bit more tactful.

............................but I still thi........ Ooooops :) ..........hehehe .....

There you are ED, you really did get ya happy ending, after all! ..... :) ........now, WHAT shall we talk about?

Should people be allowed to sell their dir ...........Opppps ...........Oh NO! ....I'm not going there! NO WAY!!!! .... :)

Are there any common, natural .............hehe.

This post was edited

Now that reply really did put a smile on my face Phill.....you really do have a grand sense of humour! :)

hehe, TGFT, ............Phewwwww, .........thanks!
I need it, just spent the last 24hrs, persuading this bloody computer to start up! :(

This post was edited

Asyou can see, it'sSTILL not happy :( .........................173 hehe

This post was edited