Anyone (M or F) looking for a hiking partner in the Portland, OR area?

What can I say, I am a nudist and I also enjoy hiking. I don't drive (due to blind spots in my vision which makes it unsafe to drive a car), so I don't get out for hikes as often as I'd like. I will ride my bike otu to Rooster Rock, but most hiking trails, that would be safe enough to hike nude, where you would nto need clothing for safety reasons are too far out to reach on a bike.
For those who are unaware, the oregon State Laws say that you cna be naked as long as you are not doing anythign with the intent of sexually arousing either yourself or anyone else. There are locl ordinances in the cities against nudity, but if you are protesting, then accordign to court rulings in the Oregon State Supreme Court, your right to be naked is protected under the free speech clause of the State constitution. I have lways wondered if a person isn't protesting the local ordinances just by the act of begin nude, and there has been at leas tone court rulign that seems to say yes to that, but i am nto one to push the limits. I am no an axibitionist, and try to to take actions tha tare likely to offend.
Ironically, the only state lands where you cannot be naked, is in the clohted area of Rooster Rock, which hosts a nude beach. There it is written intothe law that you must wear clothes in areas not designated as "clothign optional." At least according to a park ranger I spoke to about it.
Anyway, on State or Federal park lands, with the one exception above, it is legal to be naked, although local custom is to limit nudity to more secluded areas. Also, I had read that you are to suppposed to be nude within sight of a paved road or parking area.
I'd liek to find others who are interested in nude hikes in my area, and whomay be looking for someone, like myself, who is willing to share costs of gas and parking fees. Because beign without clothes provides little protection as far as accidents, traisl for nude hikes should be rated easy to moderate. If a hike (nude or not) goes to a skinny dipping spot, that woudl be great.
I do plan to ride in the Portland World Naked Bike Ride this year on June 7th, which nornally has over 10,000 riders, which is pretty high considering that Portland only as about a million people in the greater metropolitan area and adjoining cities. That is a full one percent riding nude through the downtown area for that event.
As my profile says, I am gay. However, I am only interested in enjoying nude recreation within the AANR guidelines, which are fit in nicely with the Oregon state laws as stated above.If you have a sexual agenda, then we do NOT have the same kinds of interests in nude recreation. I usually refer to those who seek out nude rcrecreation because they have sexual agenda as "swingers" or "creepers."
A few times women have liked my company for nude recreation. As I am gay, they weren't worried abotu sexual agendas, and having a man with them, kept most of the swingers and creepers from bothering them. Also, it enabled them to enjoy nude recreation when their husband or boyfriend could not go with them themselves, and again my being gay gave them an advantage of helping to avoid any jealousies that might otherwise arise.
I am just looking for other people who want to be or who are generally active to enjoy nude recreation with, who also enjoys beign otu in nature.
Send me a message if you are interested in some platonic company.

This topic was edited
No replies yet.