Nude Hikers

Follow @freehikersunite on Instagram

Kia ora, if you enjoy freehiking like I do, you may be interested in following @freehikersunite on Instagram. Its a global page of freehikers submissons sharing their hikes and information about where they freehike.

Finally a warm day

After almost a full week of spending nearly all if my naked time indoors, i finally got enough warm weather, time, and an empty trail. So nice to get warm sun an my bare flesh. Even got a chance to have a sit and rest as naked as the day i was born...

Quick Cover Up for Textile Encounters

Most of us carry something to use as a cover up in the event of meeting up with textile hikers. I have a pair of loose fitting, elastic waist shorts that works OK but awkward to put them on over my hiking shoes and takes a little longer than I would...

Follow @freehikersunite on Instagram

Kia ora, if you enjoy freehiking like I do, you may be interested in following @freehikersunite on Instagram. Its a global page of freehikers submissons sharing their hikes and information about where they freehike.

Latest Post
by  
Hiking Camping Trip ISO a bro-buddy

Hello Guys! I am planning a trip to Oregon in May 2021 safely and socially distancing in nature. It is my place of peace and has great mountain camping, beautiful scenery and amazing hot springs and hiking (all of which can be in the buff). I am ISO...

Winter Solstice Nude Hiking

I spent most of Dec 21st hiking nude in the desert west of Tucson in near perfect weather. It was a little cool, low 60's, when I started out in the late morning but in bright sunshine and no wind it felt fine. The temperature topped out in the...

Latest Post
by  
Hiking in the Rain

Although I hike nude almost every day weather permitting. Yesterday I got caught in a downpour. I was at the far end of the preserve when it started to drizzle and then progressively get more intense. My first instinct was to run for the car but...

Why did it take so long..

Why did it take so long to discover this? Sure, i have been to resorts and beaches, and drive naked at every opportunity, but hiking naked is so much different. So free and comfortable. In the last two weeks i have hiked at least a mile, usually...

Nude hiking in Ohio.

I love to hike naked. The only place I know where I can do it is a nudist resort. The one I go to has a small wooded area that is fun to hike. Usually everyone else is by the pool, so the woods are mostly void of people. Would be more fun with a...

Hiking Delmarva

Out for a hike today, weather was cool but it felt right to shed those clothes and feel the breeze and warm sun.