Nude Hikers

Ed in Hickory

It is with a very heavy heart that I must share the news of the passing of a great nudist friend to all of us. Ed-in-Hickory organized nude hikes for years and was the heart of the free hiking community in the region, regularly doing hikes in North...

Nude hike in Blue mountains

Just wondering, whom may be interested to hike through the blue mountain, 2 or 4 days trip, depending of experience and motivation of all participants. Would be great if someone good with photography could join in. Date to be confirmed, between mid...

Latest Post
by  
Cold weather hiking

Anyone else enjoy hiking in the colder weather? Temps here in the Ohio/Indiana/Ky tristate area have gotten colder and colder. Ive been hiking early before daybreak with temps in the 30s. I stay comfortable by keeping a fast pace, though I still...

Late night nude hikes

This summer, I started doing late night nude hikes, midnight or later. I go on regular hiking trails. Only once has there been an encounter with someone on the trail. Two night mountain bikers came up on me. They said Hi, then after they had passed,...

Latest Post
by  
Nude hikes in New Jersey

Looking for any area to go on a naked hike in New Jersey, hopefully get some suggestions!

selfie sticks

went hiking other day and decided to take my unused selfie stick with me actually may have used it once or twice but when i tried using it with my cellphine the phone maybe because of the weight would swing from horizonal to verticle how crazy....

Nude Hiking on California's Central Coast

I am moving to the San Luis Obispo area and I am looking for both hiking trails and people to hike with in the area. I much prefer to explore our beautiful country in the nude whenever weather permits. If you live in that area I would love to hear...

Nude hiking Newfoundland Canada

Anyone care to join me and another guy on a naked hike together next July or August. Take place on a abandoned woods road. Don't need to bring any clothes either. Hike to a waterfall on a rocky brook could even possibly go for a swim too. We are...

BC Lower Mainland or Washtingon State...

I'm looking for places to go freehiking this year nearish to Vancouver BC or in Washington State. Also happy to connect with other freehikers in the area.

Cactus Canyon Campground - JULY 11- 15 -...

Looking for a buddy or more to travel and/or meet up with next week ( or any part of ) JULY 11- 15 Website: https://www.cactuscanyoncampground.com/ Google map: https://goo.gl/maps/ormwzBuSLAfkGkRc9 "CCG is a private membership adults only (21...

Latest Post
by