Nude Hikers

Marion, Virginia Area - Three Appalachian...

Three day hikes planned on the Appalachian Trail near Marion, Virginia. The hikes will be on the 12th, 13th, and 14th of September and will be 9.4, 10.8 and 9.0 miles in length respectively. Join us!

Chafing

When I walk a significant distance nude (or in swim briefs or very short shorts for that matter) I get chafing on my inner thighs] How do you avoid this when hiking nude?

Quick Cover Up for Textile Encounters

Most of us carry something to use as a cover up in the event of meeting up with textile hikers. I have a pair of loose fitting, elastic waist shorts that works OK but awkward to put them on over my hiking shoes and takes a little longer than I would...

Free Hiking at Blue West

The place I usually go free hiking is so overgrown I had to go somewhere else. I went to the road at Blue West. It is about one circular mile. I put on my hiking boots and back pack. There were three vehicles that passed me on my hike. They just...

Latest Post
by  
Wytheville, Va. - Three Hikes Planned for...

Three hikes planned on the Appalachian Trail near Wytheville, Va. The hikes will take place on the 17th through 19th of August. The length of the hikes will be 8.9, 12.3 and 6.9 miles respectively.

Three AT hikes planned for southern Virginia

Three AT hikes planned for southern Virginia on the 12th through 14th of July. 10.0, 12.7, and 8.3 miles respectively. Join us. There is a swimming hole on the last hike.

Hiked Flat Rock in Columbus GA

Hiked Flat Rock in Columbus, GA. It's a nice 5 mile hike but the trails back in Cincinnati are much better/challenging. It was a hot day and I enjoyed the nude hike. I had to take the photo quickly because this location is at the entrance.

Latest Post
by  
Quick Escape

I had about a hour so I drove to one of the local woods and hiked one of the rails. No one was around. It was a beautiful natural moment!

Naked People Photo Project

Hello, check out my new project out and send your photos if you want :) https://naked-people.blogspot.com/2021/07/naked-people-home-edition_5.html

Latest Post
by  
Nude Hiking in NH

I am going to Center Sandwich, NH in 2 weeks for some camping canoeing and hiking. If you are interested in joining me for a hike or paddle please feel free to reach out. Note this is a no sex post and if you don't have a picture in your profile...

Latest Post
by