Nude Hikers

Warm weather

With warmer weather expected this week I hope to get back to the nude life style and some hiking or bike riding.

Palm Springs Nude Hiking

Have a trip planned for Palm Springs in the New Year and eager to do some nude hiking in the area, if it is even possible. Some information or your own personal expereince would be much appreciated. Also, if any people in the area are keen to join,...

Latest Post
by  
Two Florida Trail Hikes Planned

I have planned two hikes on the Florida Trail between Yeehaw Junction and Lake Wales. Hikes are 14.5 miles and 10 miles on the 15th and 16th. All are welcome.

Florida trail

Today did a 4 mile in and out on a section of the Florida trail. I encountered a couple that was hiking north on my return to the trail head. They wished me a good hike as we passed. This is the general reaction on the occasion that I do encounter...

reestablishing a tradition

Years ago I used to hike naked up the farmer's lane across the road. But then he stopped mowing it and many of the trees that hid path once away from the road were cut down. Then a culvert crossing the ditch was torn out . All told the path...

Nude Hiking in Arizona!

Any nudist men in Arizona who would like naked hiking buddies, let me know. Sycamore Creek and Tanque Verde are fabulous places, but would like to learn and go to other places in AZ where one can hike and hang nude. Contact me here on TN or Snapchat...

Why did it take so long..

Why did it take so long to discover this? Sure, i have been to resorts and beaches, and drive naked at every opportunity, but hiking naked is so much different. So free and comfortable. In the last two weeks i have hiked at least a mile, usually...

Hiking near Palm Springs

Can anyone help me out? I will be in Palm Springs next week and am looking for any hiking options. Anyone can help out thank you!

Marion, Virginia Area - Three Appalachian...

Three day hikes planned on the Appalachian Trail near Marion, Virginia. The hikes will be on the 12th, 13th, and 14th of September and will be 9.4, 10.8 and 9.0 miles in length respectively. Join us!