2023 Hiking review

I just went through my hiking log for the past year. I was surprised that I had done more miles this year., considering that a large section of the ONF was closed due to a fire for 5 + months. My total for 2023 was 322.29 miles. During the course of the hikes I a had a total of 40 people that I encontered along the trails. This was 25 men, and 15 women, some which were couples. This also included 2 other Nude hikers, one that I meet a couple of times. All with no negative reactions. Stay safe and happy trails for 2024.

This topic was edited
RE:2023 Hiking review

Nice

This post was edited

Hikes in Florida? Id be interested in where! Also m in Cocoa area. 23 was my first nude hiking year . Hiked 7.5 miles on Appalachian trail in NY . In june on naked hike day met several hikers only one was cranky. Hiked sbout 5 miles round trip on 6 mile creek trail in Ithaca NY. July. Then hiked with a group in Vermont about 9 miles , a loop around Peru peak and Griffiths lake. Looking to do more in 24!

This post was edited

Enjoyed a few outings with the group https://www.truenudists.com/group/new-england-freehikers/ as well as a few solo hikes. Looking forward to more in 2024

This post was edited