Nude Hikers

Seek SF Bay Area Nudist Hikers.

Seek SF Bay Area Nudist Hikers. Please recommend our SF bay area hiking where we can enjoy being nude

Latest Post
by  
Webpage on nude hiking

I found this webpage on nude hiking and found it to be informative for people who do nude hiking. https://www.territorysupply.com/nude-hiking

Latest Post
by  
Hiking Friends

Hi, Im camping in around Flagstaff, AZ this summer and am always looking for others to enjoy nature with. Looking forward to hearing from you.

The Perfect Trail

I found the most awesome trail this morning. You can see the only access points when you start. No cars at all in the parking lot. Then it is surrounded by water on one side and corn fields on the other. The satellite image confirms no other access....

Latest Post
by  
First hike of 2023

It was 80 f in Michigan today, a good day to check out the trails on the local government land. The first trail had been worked up, so they good have a controlled burn. It is about 1.5 miles long. I hope they keep it moved. The second trail is...

Perfect Storm

Today was perfect for being naked. Textiled folks dont like hot, muggy weather. There was even big fat drops of rain the assured me that nobody was out. I wore this stringy thing my first loop. Then stashed my kit for a 2nd loop. I held a 16 min...

Hiking in Arizona

Does anyone in the Phoenix area want to go hiking? would love to meet up with people that know where great nude hiking places are in Arizona. Say hello and maybe we can hang out. Give me a call on Skype

Sweden

Hello! As a naturist I went on a totally awesome nude walk, on my lunch break (I work naked from home) last Friday. It was my second barefoot nude walk/hike of this spring season (I continued nude hiking this last winter #NakedInSnow too and there...

Latest Post
by  
Exploring the Old & New

I had planned 3 short trails for my midweek Nude or nearly so adventures. It was 83F with an impending storm. So I hoped to have the trails to myself. Trail #1 is a short half mile loop. Unfortunately there was a car in the lot. So much for privacy....

Latest Post
by  
Five miles of freedom

I love midweek in the woods. It was 84F and sunny! I hiked a mile out with a 35 pound pack in training for the Colorado Trail this summer. I dropped the pack, grabbed my key fob and took off my shorts. I hiked another 3 miles out and back without...