Nude Hikers

Cover ups

Hey my fellow free hikers, I've been exploring options for a quick cover-up, should I encounter clothed hikers. I'm interested to hear what everyone is using. Share yours. Thx

Clothes free hike Colorado

Thought I would post a pic of a hike I took this summer in a area that burned a couple of years ago.

Nude Photography

My nude photography is hiking around nude taking wildlife pictures. Walked a few hours Monday morning around dawn and got some great images.

Latest Post
by  
4 Virginia AT Hikes

There are four long hikes planned for the AT between Pearisburg and Blacksburg Virginia for the week of August 7th. They will 10.4, 19.1, 13.2, and 8.3 miles respectively. Contact me if you wish to join us.

Don't Know What to Title This Other Than...

The following article appeared in the Denver Post today (7/27/23). If I said what I really felt about this, I would probably get kicked off this site. This does none of us any good. Its how we all get labeled as sexual deviants....

Nude friendly hikes in Gaia GPS app

I subscribe to outside magazine. Just got this advertisement/ article from them. Looks like some nude hikers are marking trails with nude friendly or not. And get this, it is sponsored. I happen to use the Gaia GPS app for hiking so will definitely...

Naked Hiking at Its Finest

I went to a local park to prepare for backpacking in Colorado in a few weeks. I got to the park in the late afternoon. I had my shorts, huarache sandals, and a Camelback hydration bladder. I started along the lakeshore skirting the campgrounds and...

Piercings

I have just started naked hiking, and currently carry a short sarong to cover up with if i meet other walkers, which as yet has not happened, having read other peoples tales most naked walkers just smile and keep walking, i have a piercing in my...

Latest Post
by  
Encountering Clothed Hikers

So...I'm curious...when out hiking nude, what do you do when you encounter other hikers, presumably wearing cloths? This came up earlier in the week when I was hiking nude in the Sangre de Christo Mountains of Northern NM, and came across a...

Aussie Nude hikes in NSW?

Fellow Aussies Please share the places where you can hike naked in NSW?