UK: Nudism in the Home/Garden

What are the laws for home nudism, I live off a main road but down a steep driveway and I have a back garden that overlooks a farmers field. a quick survey of my Garden has many blind spots I.e. No line of sight of neighbours windows or vantage points. Am I OK to bathe naked in those areas, as I have been duly diligent to ensure I won't be on show to any neighbour unintentionally?
What about if somebody wanders on to my property or window cleaners turn up at neighbouring properties?

This topic was edited
RE: UK: Nudism in the Home/Garden

It largely depends on how worried you are about being seen rather than the consequences of being seen. Around your home indoors there is no problem and if your garden is largely secluded then there is no problem. The worst that can happen is that someone could see you and report you to the police; the great majority of people would not do anything and you wouldn't even know that they had seen you.
The chances are that he police would not do anything unless they thought you were blatantly exposing yourself in an offensive manner. If they come to see you that would simply say "Please be more careful in future" and unless there was a continuing issue left the matter drop. Most neighbours if they felt offended would speak to you and again take no further action unless they problem continued. The vast majority however could not care less.

This post was edited
RE: UK: Nudism in the Home/Garden

If you have a side gate to your back garden which when opens rings a bell so unless you are asleep you will have a chance to cover up, and this will be down to how often people come into your garden when you are not expecting them if it worth doing this.

This post was edited