Who loves it here? ME!!!

Do you enjoy meeting new people here? Do you enjoy the forum? How about all the different views on different subjects? This site is great. Let someone know you like reading their posts. Say hi to the newbies. Tell your favorite thing about this site. Lets hear some positive thoughts.

This topic was edited
RE: Who loves it here? ME!!!

I like it that I don't have to get dressed up to come here.

This post was edited

And the humor, can't forget that. (Although sometimes seems dry). Just jokin, on a serious note, I like it 'cause there are so many laid back ppl here.
Yeah! ... Steve, (SuperDad) is so laid back,

He keeps falling off his chair!

This post was edited

And the humor, can't forget that. (Although sometimes seems dry). Just jokin, on a serious note, I like it 'cause there are so many laid back ppl here.

Pillows. Lots and lots of pillows. We need more for him. Donations being accepted. Please drop them off in the drop box situated in the entrance of the site. Plush carpeting (but not shag, PLEASE) would be helpful too. Superdad needs help moving a chair as well, any volunteers?

Jen

This post was edited

Beasleyboy, great to have you here. Tell your wife to come on in. The more the merrier. Everyone here is as nice as they come.

This post was edited

Pillows. Lots and lots of pillows. We need more for him. Donations being accepted. Please drop them off in the drop box situated in the entrance of the site. Plush carpeting (but not shag, PLEASE) would be helpful too. Superdad needs help moving a chair as well, any volunteers?
Jen

But, I like shag carpeting. I have enjoyed it ever since the seventies.

This post was edited

Jen
That's the second time you said that,

what's wrong with shag,

it feels NICE, under ya toes!

I'm with you Lin!

Lets start a shag pile appreciation society!

This post was edited

There ae so many reasons to love it here, it is hard to list all of them. There is information available on so many subjects between this forum and the various group forums. The biggest reason however is the people. I have made so many great friends on here, some I have had pleasure of meeting IRL. The one person who really deserves a special thanks is Teamtrue1. He created this stite about a year and a half ago to promote nudism and provide information to newcomers and people who are curious but not sure if they want to join in. The fact that this site has grown from about 700 when I joined to over 20,000 says he did good.

This post was edited

The comraderie and the friends I have met. The forum posts, I usually agree with. I love it here.

This post was edited

I like it that I don't have to get dressed up to come here.
Linda made a classic point while I love it here. Very often I am not dressed here.

This post was edited

I was welcomed in to The Butt Naked/Super Nudist club today. I hate to type, write or anything else that Im no good at, but its so great here Im just a typing. Gotta love it here!!!

This post was edited