RE: Site Upgrades - Make your suggestions!

Same here a right pain having to log in again if I accidentally close the TN windowI am not making fun of you... But more having a poke at society today. It's funny what we consider being a pain anymore. 2 clicks on a mouse has become a pain in the ass. Passwords are saved...it's 2 clicks away. The Geico Insurance commercial and the other company... One offering a quote in 15 seconds.. The other in 7.5 seconds. Has today's society come down to splitting seconds. Personally, insurance to me, would be who offers the best overall protection at the best price..not how fast the quote is. When you have to click twice to get on Truenudists, just remember what a pain in the ass life used to be!!

This post was edited
Why are profile pics suddenly very degraded in image quality?

Just happened in the last day or two. Is it a glitch? They look as though they are very heavily compressed.

This post was edited
RE: Why are profile pics suddenly very degraded in image quality?

Just happened in the last day or two. Is it a glitch? They look as though they are very heavily compressed.Actually they are now the full picture and not just a cropped version. I like this change.

I would still like to be able to enlarge the pics to a full screen as it was before.We used to be able to click on a pic and it would be enlarged.The pics are now only about one third of the screen size and can't be enlarged.The is really a problem if you have a device with a small screen.

This post was edited

Just happened in the last day or two. Is it a glitch? They look as though they are very heavily compressed.I just noticed that when trying to edit the permissions on our uploaded
photos they are all pixelated and appear heavily compressed. What is
the deal?

This post was edited

Glad someone else has noticed, and it isn't just my pics. Mine have all been cropped to square format, downsized to 150 pixels and very heavily compressed. Here is an example:

I hope someone can cast some light.
Pamela

This post was edited

Maybe there would be more visits to the groups if the older one (no traffic in yrs) were dropped and the members would get a pop up notice when they log in that there is a new message in that group.

This post was edited

Maybe there would be more visits to the groups if the older one (no traffic in yrs) were dropped and the members would get a pop up notice when they log in that there is a new message in that group.There is notification when new topics are added to your groups, as well as new responses. It's all on your home page.

This post was edited

I just want to be able to use the chatroom with my ipad, is that possible?
I use an I pad and an Android pad on chat but many of the features available on the laptop are not available or unusable due to the complex way one needs to manipulate the pages.
A more friendly version for use on the pads would be great

This post was edited

Would it be possible to have a small icon next to a thread title to indicate one that the logged on user has commented on previously? Other forums I am on have this feature, and it makes it easier to find the ones I have said something on, to go back to see what else was posted on the topic.

This post was edited

Message historyI would find it really helpful if when you clicked on message in a profile it took you to the message history for that person. It does it in the messages section. Would be good if it did the same from the profile section.ant chance?Agree.

This post was edited