A New challenge has been issued

From the Nude Photography and Graphics Group.
Find the five differences in the two photos. Some are obvious. Some more subtle. Have fun.
Thanks to Curt for the idea.
https://www.truenudists.com/forum/viewthread.php?id=5817

This topic was edited
RE: A New challenge has been issued

Wow Art, that was very good, thanks mate,

very well done! I've e-mailed my answers to you,

so as not to spoil it for others.

Phil

ps. Good idea, Curt!

This post was edited

I'm not going to claim getting them all in seconds, but I found three immediately, and three more with some study.

This post was edited

I'm not going to claim getting them all in seconds, but I found three immediately, and three more with some study.
Hey Curt,
I made the changes and only remember five. Did I miscount or are you messing with us?

This post was edited

Hey Curt,
I made the changes and only remember five. Did I miscount or are you messing with us?
I went back, recounted, still came up with five. Now you have me wondering where the sixth change may lie.

This post was edited

Hey Curt,I made the changes and only remember five. Did I miscount or are you messing with us?
What ?

Who ?

Me ?

Perish the thought !

This post was edited

Hey Curt,I made the changes and only remember five. Did I miscount or are you messing with us?
What ?

Who ?
Me ?
Perish the thought !

SORRY CURT, I should have known better!

This post was edited

From the Nude Photography and Graphics Group.Find the five differences in the two photos. Some are obvious. Some more subtle. Have fun.Thanks to Curt for the idea.https://www.truenudists.com/forum/viewthread.php?id=5817
Giving this a little Thanksgiving Day bump for those that didn't get a chance to participate the first time through and need a break from football.

This post was edited