In praise of the zoom lens.....

..... my bottom:

Pamela

This topic was edited
RE: In praise of the zoom lens.....

And an exceptionally nice bottom it is; at any distance.

This post was edited

And an exceptionally nice bottom it is; at any distance.Thank you, John!

Pamela

This post was edited

what a Beautiful timeless nudist picture, looks very natural and love the tan, it's hard to use the zoom when you take your own pics with a timer.It's always best to have a live photographer, especially for rear views! The first time I posed nude in the local club studio remember getting an almost tingly feeling of excitement when I was doing rear view shots. I think it was the realisation that I couldn't see what was happening behind me, and wondering what the photographers were concentrating on and where their cameras were pointing. Right from the first I felt very tempted to bend over while posing for rear shots, but it took me a little while to realise that the photographers wouldn't be offended, and that in fact they would enjoy looking and photographing just as much as I would showing.
Pamela

This post was edited

Definitely your best feature!

This post was edited

A glorious photograph of a beautiful woman. Everything about it is perfect. Balance, light, composition. Totally natural and not posed!

This post was edited

Definitely your best feature!But Pamela has many stunning features. This is a truly great pair of photos, both the full figure and the well rounded close-up.I like the detail in the close-up

This post was edited