Naked at home

Hi everyone, we love to be naked as much as possible! Indoors, outdoors under the sun and stars, in the pool and on our deck enjoying great views of the lake we live on! Beth and Tom

This topic was edited
RE: Naked at home

Nude almost before the door shuts.

This post was edited

I have four hunting dogs that sleep in the room with my wife and I which are convinced that they must rise with the sun. I have gotten in the habit of letting them out in the morning then sitting on the patio to watch the sunrise. I sleep nude and don't bother to dress before taking them out. They don't mind and the two neighbors who have seen me so far haven't said anything either. Wish I could do that all day long but that might be pushing things. During the week I can pretty much do what I want on the patio as everyone but the lady next door are at work. So far, at least, she has ignored the fact that I am sometimes nude.

This post was edited

I live in a flat (apartment) with no garden, so it is horrible when the weather is nice, the flat gets too hot, but I got no where else to go to be naked. I have to wait until it gets dark and then go to an open space and walk around naked in the dark. I would much prefer to be able to walk around naked outside during the day though, but the beaches are a little bit of a trek to get to cheaply.

This post was edited

iam nude at home about 80% of the time its a great way to relax after work , and even tho i live in town iam lucky enought to live on a dead end street with no neighbors behind me so we fixed up out back porch so i can enjoy and as for neighbors 2 have seen me and so far no problems

This post was edited

The only time I'm not nude is if it's too cold or if people come over!

This post was edited

I just love being nude all the time, it just annoys me when we have visitors over, because they are not very understanding....

This post was edited

For most parents, siblings being nude in front of each other is wrong. They don't separate nudity from sex, it's their problem, not ours. I love being nude at home, it's so much more comfortable.

This post was edited

this morning ... we were naked in our hotel room, on the second floor with all the windows open. Great view of the bay, passed the parking lot. Up high enough not to be seen. Great views, great breeze ... hated to get dressed to come home but after our last stop, I took off my clothes and drove home naked. That's the way I extend my naked at home time. :D

This post was edited