- Definitely an eye opener. Interesting comments from the biologist about possible causes for the behavior also.
- Oldfrog responded to a topic "Do you keep yourself shaved when you visit the doctor?"
- I tend to go just the way I am and even try to time my waxing appointments so that when I have my dermatology visits I am freshly waxed. Since going...
- No, my spring trip was scheduled for the second week of the Covid19 confusion and was indefinitely delayed. I definitely plan to be back up north in...
- Always black. The only thing that sweetens my coffee is the kiss my wife gives me when one of us brings a cup to the other.
- Keep us informed, Dave. Just might be interested in paying you a visit. Love the idea!
Aging retired Navy SEAL with a few good kicks left in me. The second time around I was blessed to meet (again) and marry The ONE. Between us we have 9 grandchildren who do their best to keep us active and amused. My wife participates, to a limited extent, in nude recreation at resorts but is still very new to the idea and not truly comfortable in the social activities other than swimming, hot tub, sunning, etc.
Update: I had my left knee replaced on May 1, 2017 and am not looking back. Everything that I love doing is so much easier now and consequently much more enjoyable. Consequently I have been spending less time on the computer and here in chat. Finally, I am becoming able to do more and talk about it less.
Loren - 75
- 6' 2"
- Income Level
- Enjoying life!
- I have grown children
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
Pretty much anyone, but definitely not looking for anything other than casual friendship. Local naturists for real life meetings would be great!
Sustainable living, outdoor cooking, hunting, fishing, food preservation, general outdoor recreation. Sharing those activities with the love of my life.
Pretty much anything but rap.
My dad! He was a child of the depression, a POW during WWII, a career Air Force pilot, and got his bachelor's and master's degrees after retiring. He then went on to teach at the college level until his final retirement. He was hard when he had to be but always with love. Probably the best friend I ever had.