Truckers seeing in my SUV

Love to give truckers a show.When I drive nude and they pull up next to me going down the highway or red light... They always double take. Some don't like it but most give me a honk or want me to give them a little show (which can be hard while driving) that can be fun. Anyone else done that before? I'd like to hear stories from a truckers point of view.

This topic was edited
RE: Truckers seeing in my SUV

I did that yesterday on a nighttime drive from buffalo, NY to Cleveland, OH.It helped keep me awake on the long drive.
Lots of truckers on that section of Route 90.

This post was edited
RE:Truckers seeing in my SUV

I love driving in my SUV giving them a show. Where I live there are tons.

This post was edited

I have to agree. Love driving naked and getting caught!

This post was edited

I am a nudist, and a nude driving trucker, who travels most states, and I LOVE seeing others driving naked, as I usually am myself, if it's warm weather, as driving at least "topless", in cold weather, tends to draw some unwanted attention. I ALWAYS, give other naked drivers, a "toot", of my air horn, or flash my headlights at them, and at times, I've met a few of them. Sure does break the boredom, of those long drives!

This post was edited

I ALWAYS, give other naked drivers, a "toot", of my air horn, or flash my headlights at them, and at times, I've met a few of them. Sure does break the boredom, of those long drives!

I drive a compact care and am nude a lot on long drives. I'm actually pretty cautious in order not to be seen intentionally, but in recent years I've become more casual about passing big rigs without covering my middle. I am just wondering how often you truckers see folks driving naked. Once a month? A few times ever? Weekly?

Truckers are the lucky naked drivers, nobody is looking down at your cab to see you're nude, seems like a great situation for a nudist.

This post was edited