RE: Male waxing

I hadmy firstfull body wax last Monday - 5 days ago. I can understand that waxing a man can be quite different from a woman. He has more body hair, especially on the chest and the intimate area can be more complicated. I found a woman that does it locally. Of course I had to be completely naked. Something she is used to as a professional waxer and I am used to as a nudist. She handled me and my parts very professionally and the process took 2hrs 30min. It is possible that some of my hair was not long enough for the wax to get a hold but she removed 99%, including every detail. I had previously tried hair removal with an epilator. It was just too painful and the waxing was less so. But I have now found I could remove the remaining 1% of hairs with the epilator in reasonable comfort. I plan to maintain my smooth appearance with the epilator instead of the razors I had used previously. If the hair regrows I'll go for another waxing.

This post was edited

So where are the photos???

This post was edited

I think she won't allow photos of the process. I went for my second waxing just a week ago, leaving six weeks between treatments. The down side is that hairs have to grow long enough for the wax to take hold. But the hairs are more sparse and thinner. So I was quite presentable 4 weeks after a waxing - as can be seen here:

I've already booked in for the next one on Oct 20, giving a 5 week gap.

This post was edited

I'm still fairly smooth after 4 weeks from my last wax session. I also have an appointment in early October. I've had to wait this long for the hair to grow back and quite frankly ... for their to be enough hairs to wax off to make it worth the cost of the wax. My waxed pubic area hair regrowth is very sparse and very fine. I'll be able to go almost two months after the next treatment. ;-)

This post was edited

So where are the photos???I just got waxed a few days ago and decided to make a before and after gif.

This post was edited