RE: Superfluous Information Generator

All it takes is a new page to fix a broken one. Now what were we talking about?

I know! They tricked me so they could laugh at me!

Haha, ........ Not true! ...... I was being most sincere, .... I was, .... honest, ..... I WAS!

On #17. Select all, cut, submit will fix it. Then edit again to re-type your post.

I know!
Thats exactly how things went south!

This post was edited

Note to:
John the Ripper ,
Head of marketing and customer satisfaction division.
Confidential
The suggested changes have been duly noted and have been sent to Development. They are now working double shifts, while eating at their keyboards, readying version 1.1 for market.
Since version 1.1 will totally obsolete the basic version, we will, of course, not bring it out until we have exhausted the market for basic. Sales of 1.1 are expected to exceed basic by a wide margin.
Investor queries have been pouring in. Will give you warning before we announce the IPO. This, so you may improve your, already, substantial position in the company in a timely manner. Wink, Wink[
Recent activity on the Forum indicates an immediate need for a RANDOM INSULT GENERATOR. This software should include automatic flagging of anyone that disagrees with one's position on any topic. Prototypes should be shipped to a select list as soon as possible. Perhaps, relief from needless typing will improve their dispositions. The distribution list will remain hidden in the company vault but it should be obvious as to which individuals have the greatest need.

This post was edited

Note to: John the Ripper , Head of marketing and customer satisfaction division. Confidential The suggested changes have been duly noted and have been sent to Development. They are now working double shifts, while eating at their keyboards, readying version 1.1 for market. Since version 1.1 will totally obsolete the basic version, we will, of course, not bring it out until we have exhausted the market for basic. Sales of 1.1 are expected to exceed basic by a wide margin. Investor queries have been pouring in. Will give you warning before we announce the IPO. This, so you may improve your, already, substantial position in the company in a timely manner. Wink, Wink[ Recent activity on the Forum indicates an immediate need for a RANDOM INSULT GENERATOR. This software should include automatic flagging of anyone that disagrees with one's position on any topic. Prototypes should be shipped to a select list as soon as possible. Perhaps, relief from needless typing will improve their dispositions. The distribution list will remain hidden in the company vault but it should be obvious as to which individuals have the greatest need.

Will the new program do the reading for me, too?

This post was edited

Note to: John the Ripper , Head of marketing and customer satisfaction division. Confidential The suggested changes have been duly noted and have been sent to Development. They are now working double shifts, while eating at their keyboards, readying version 1.1 for market. Since version 1.1 will totally obsolete the basic version, we will, of course, not bring it out until we have exhausted the market for basic. Sales of 1.1 are expected to exceed basic by a wide margin. Investor queries have been pouring in. Will give you warning before we announce the IPO. This, so you may improve your, already, substantial position in the company in a timely manner. Wink, Wink[ Recent activity on the Forum indicates an immediate need for a RANDOM INSULT GENERATOR. This software should include automatic flagging of anyone that disagrees with one's position on any topic. Prototypes should be shipped to a select list as soon as possible. Perhaps, relief from needless typing will improve their dispositions. The distribution list will remain hidden in the company vault but it should be obvious as to which individuals have the greatest need.

Will the new program do the reading for me, too?

Hmm. Didn't think of that. However, since it will respond automatically to an insult with a rude and insulting comment, it could spare the reading. Imagine how the post count would build if two ill-tempered individuals each had aRANDOM INSULT GENERATOR. Each insult would generate a response. This would go back and forth until the English language was exhausted and their computers burst into flames. Is this what is meant by "flaming"?

This post was edited

Hmm. Didn't think of that. However, since it will respond automatically to an insult with a rude and insulting comment, it could spare the reading. Imagine how the post count would build if two ill-tempered individuals each had aRANDOM INSULT GENERATOR. Each insult would generate a response. This would go back and forth until the English language was exhausted and their computers burst into flames. Is this what is meant by "flaming"?

That is a good thing. If ill-tempered and stubborn individuals could have their computers blow up then the rest of us wouldn't have so much of our time wasted by them.

This post was edited
RE: Superfluous Information Generator Abuse

Looking through the forum, this morning, it appears that the Superfluous Information Generator is being overused and may have to be recalled.

This post was edited

Looking through the forum, this morning, it appears that the Superfluous Information Generator is being overused and may have to be recalled.

True,

the sooner the better!

This post was edited

Is it still under manufacturer's warranty?

Bman and I offer lifetime warranties on all products, You will have to hand carry the product to Venezuela. We hope that you dont find this to be any inconvenience. This, however, begs the questions: what is life? What is lifetime? Metaphysical, philosophical?
Please read all of the fine print on the package.

This post was edited

Bman and I offer lifetime warranties on all products, You will have to hand carry the product to Venezuela. We hope that you dont find this to be any inconvenience. This, however, begs the questions: what is life? What is lifetime? Metaphysical, philosophical? Please read all of the fine print on the package.

Life is/was a magazine. Lifetime is a television network. I'll leave the other question for someone with more knowledge.

This post was edited