RE: Why...

They find it fun, unfortunately.

This post was edited
RE: Why...

Methinks not ! Society these days, DEMANDS that kids grow up FAST, especially sexually. OK, while they spend their energy "growing up" and maturing sexually, becoming obsessed with the size of certain body parts, how much fat, and all that rot, does this not take away from being able to mature in other, more normal ways ? I submit that development hasn't stopped in the "me" stage, but that the development that would have / should have taken place in that section of the brain has been diverted to obsession with the size of their ass, so that when hormonal and physical maturity does occur, the mental maturity has been wasted on body image issues that just aren't important to nudists. Further, that having grown up in the very liberal "ask not what you can do for your country, but ask what your country can do for you" age of entitlement these "people" have been conditioned more, and more, and more, that it's all about "me" even if deep in their hearts they really do know better. To not know better is to be a sociopath, and I'm not convinced that the mis-lead are all sociopaths. I'll come back to my first post in this thread ( #2 for those interested ) that it's not arrested development as far as maturity, but misunderstanding of the boundaries, perhaps agravated by mid-development as a victim of the society at large. Yes, I DO blame the parents ! It was their responsibility ( and an awsome responsibility it is ) to guide along the right path. Too many have failed to do just that.

You have some really interesting insights, Curt. I might add that some of the ruder discussions we have seen on this forum might come solely from boredom. Some people, lacking anything better to do, might see this kind of forum as a safe place to stir the pot, sowing the seeds of dissension for their own twisted form of amusement. Does anyone else think this might be true?I think this is True Miss linda.

This post was edited