Lets go green!

For those of you who are going to refer me to the humor and fun room:
By now you already KNOW I cant resist right?
Somewhere I have seeing a post of a guy that states that he has gone green and therefore: I gave up on soap and shampoo because they are harmful for the environment.
I am probably taking his words out of context ( I hope!)
So I have decided to share a smart list of going green options:
1.Give up on toilet paper! If in the need, use a leaf.
2.Stop using shampoo and soap! You say you are a naturist? Go natural!
3.No more fridge! Hunt and gather your food daily.
4.Go barefoot! (Just carful with those dog bombs on the way!)
5.Go live by a river; you will have running water without the need for indoor pluming.
6.Do not use clothing! ( hmm. Kind of a given here no?)
7.Dont build a home! Build a hut! ( cheaper and you help save the planet)
8.Do not use carbon emitting transportation!
9.Stop using electricity!
Know what?
Strike that.
Move to Africa.
The Zulu are waiting

This topic was edited
RE: Lets go green!

Is that the single or double roll?

This post was edited

For those of you who are going to refer me to the humor and fun room: By now you already KNOW I cant resist right? Somewhere I have seeing a post of a guy that states that he has gone green and therefore: I gave up on soap and shampoo because they are harmful for the environment. I am probably taking his words out of context ( I hope!) So I have decided to share a smart list of going green options: 1.Give up on toilet paper! If in the need, use a leaf.

Please make sure the leaf is not Poison Ivy, Poison Oak or Poison Sumak!

Jen

This post was edited

For those of you who are going to refer me to the humor and fun room: By now you already KNOW I cant resist right? Somewhere I have seeing a post of a guy that states that he has gone green and therefore: I gave up on soap and shampoo because they are harmful for the environment. I am probably taking his words out of context ( I hope!) So I have decided to share a smart list of going green options: 1.Give up on toilet paper! If in the need, use a leaf.
Jen

I'm scratching already, Jen.

This post was edited

Jen

I'm scratching already, Jen.
LOL Jen and Linda, I thought of the same when I saw the list.

I have an aerobic septic system, it purifies the water and then waters my yard with it, so the water isn't wasted.

This post was edited

Quote from 'Garden Party'
1. Dont drive an SUV, drive a compact car.. (or, use public transport where available)
2. Insulate your house ...(Don't we all) ?
3. Use less water for the garden...(Or, wait for it to rain - survival of the fittest plants)
4. Use sustainable energy ... (How ? - I buy my energy from the suppliers, none of them use solely sustainable resources)
5. Use your bike more ... ( I do !)

This post was edited

I camp alot so I have all kinds of things to make it where there is no power or running water. Use the same things at home and you could save a lot of energy and enviornment.
1. A solar pad to charge your laptop( otherwise we couldnt here about all the other ways you are saving energy)
2. There is a filtering system that connects under your sink so that used water can be poured over plants without harmful soaps damaging them.
3.At my farm I have 55 gallon drums mounted onn the barn with 4 layers of visqueen over the top. The rain water collects in them and that is how I shower. After being in the sun all day you can have a warm shower at night. In the morning after it has been dark all night the water is a little chilly. But its free.
4. There is eco friendly soap. As well as bees wax candles for light and wood burning stoves to cook on.
All kinds of ways to save the enviornment if you really try.

This post was edited